Chapter 65

Chapter 11

   As soon as I get home after work I collapse on the couch, tired of being tired. I close my eyes and start to fall asleep slowly, waiting for Tobias and the baby to get home.

   I wake up from a phone call. I groggily answer the phone, not interested in anything. "Tris! You need to get to the hospital right now...Its Four." Christina says, I can hear her sniff and my eyes go wide. "I'll be right there." I can't think straight as I dial the daycares number for Tori. As they answer I quickly say in the phone, "Please take her home and watch her till I get back, Fours in the hospital."

    I run out of our apartment and run as fast as my legs can go to the hospital, using everything I have to not cry. I barge through the hospital doors and run to he front desk. "Please help me! My husband is in here and I have no idea what h-happened...." I start sobbing and she comes out from behind the counter,

"Hunnh, its okay, what's his name?"

"Four Eaton..." Her eyes widen.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but...He is in immediate surgery." I sniff, "Can you tell me what happened?"

"Someone broke into the control room and shot many many people. Only two came out alive, you are very lucky to have your husband survive..." What? Zeke? Oh my god Zeke....

"ZEKE? ZEKE PEDRAD? DID HE MAKE IT?" I ask raising my voic e, if he didn't make it I am going to explode. "I'm sorry to tell you this but...He didn't."