Chapter 56

T O B I A S

When I wake up its 4:57. I feel sick. I walk to the bathroom, and sit by the toilet.

I eventually fall asleep.

*don't worry hes not pregnant lol*

T R I S

When I wake up Fours not there. I jump up. Freaking out, he didn't have work today.

I run to the kitchen, nope. Living room, nope. Bathroom, yes.

He is laying on the floor, by the toilet. Did he get sick?

I hate to wake him, but I have to. I shake his shoulder,

"Tobias, honey?"I ask, he slowly opens his eyes.

"Are you okay?"I ask rubbing his arm. He blinks a couple time then sits up.

"I got sick this morning."He says, I nod. I feel bad for him, because I know he hates being sick. I grab his arms and help him to bed.

I lay him down, and check on the baby. She's still asleep, good.I go back into our bedroom and sit by Tobias.

"How ya feeling, babe?"I ask, grabbing his hand.

"Better than I was when I first got up. I just hope that I'm all the way better for your Birthday tomorrow." I nod. He always insists on getting me something for my birthday, but why would I want anything when I have all I want already?

"Okay. Well, what do you want for breakfast?" I ask, running my fingers through his dark hair.

"I don't mind. Whatever is easy to make." he says with a smile. I nod and kiss his forehead.

"Ill go whip something up. If you need anything Hollar at me." he nods.

*.*.*

I made him eggs with some cheese and Bacon in them.  They are my favorite.

"Oooo Tris. These are awesome!" Tobias says sitting up. I smile,

"Are you feeling any better?"I ask. He nods,

"Yeah. My head still hurts a little and my stomach still feels a little twisted. But I'm almost normal." I nod.  "Can I have a kiss now?"he asks, I refuse to kiss him earlier because he was sick.

"Maybe."I say, I wink. He wiggles his eyebrows and I laugh.

"Ahhh. I love you." I say. He smiles.

"I love you too!"

"I'm gonna go check on Carter. Alright?" I ask. he nods and turns the TV on.

When I get into Carter's room she is awake. Sitting up and looking around the room with her hair sticking up everywhere. I smile, she looks adorable.

I pick her up and kiss her cheek.

"You Mommas girl?"i ask, she nods and lays her head on my shoulder. I smile and bring her in the room to Tobias. He smiles when he sees her. "Well hello Ms.Princess!" he says, taking her and kissing her head. While Tobias plays with Carter I take his plate in the kitchen and pick up around the house.

When a knock on the door stops me from checking on Tobias,

I open the door and gasp,

"Bella?"