Chapter 53

-1 year later-

-Tris P.O.V-

"Happy Birthday Carter Grace!" Me and Tobias whisper as I pick Carter up, I hold her in my arms while Tobias puts his arms around my waist. This Is perfect.

I look up at Tobias to see him smiling down at me, I smile back and give him a small kiss. "I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too."

We bring Carter into the kitchen and set her in her high-chair. Tobias got some cake and we are sitting at the dinneng room table as a family. I smile at the thought.

I scoop some chocolate cake into Carter's mouth and she smiles as she chomps on the cake. She loves cake, just like her daddy.

"Mahgrf!"she says clapping her hands together. I laugh and give her another bite. She chompes away on that then starts crying.

"Oh no, my baby!"I say picking her up and holding her close in my arms,

She keeps crying. Then Tobias says,

"Let me see her." I nod and hand Carter over. He puts her in his arms and rocks her, she immediately stops crying and just stares at her daddy with big, wide eyes.

I start to tear up. I can never do that. She always wants daddy. Not mommy, it gets frustrating sometimes. I want my baby girl to want me too. But I don't blame her, Tobias is a wonderful dad. I don't see how he didn't want to even touch her for a week, because he was afraid he was gonna hurt her.

When Carter goes back to sleep later on, me and Tobias go into the livingroom.

"You know," Tobias says putting his hands on my waist and pulling me close, I wrap my arms around his neck as he finishes his sentence,

"We haven't had much me and you time latley." he says,

"Yeah, maybe its because we have a one year old?"I ask sarcastically, he chuckles and kisses me passionately, I immediately respond as Tobias squeezes my waist, I sigh in the kiss and kiss him harder as we fall on the couch. I laugh as he slips my shirt off then there is a knock on the door,

"Go away!" Tobias yells groaning.

"TRIS! ITS GRAYSON!" Christina yells, sobbing.

My eyes go wide. Oh no.