Chapter 61

Tris P.O.V

      After work I went to the DayCare and picked up Carter. I grabbed her diaper bag and headed home. Oh how I cant wait to stay home. I unlock the door and when I walk in I'm shocked to see an asleep Tobias on the couch asleep. Awe. I'm surprised though because he wasn't supposed to get off of work until 8:30 and its only 3:30.

  My poor baby. He has been working so hard for our family. I take Carter into her bedroom and set her down for her afternoon nap. I walk back out to the livingroom and sit on the couch, softly placing Tobias' head in my lap. He stirs a little but stays asleep. Good, I know he needs his sleep. I softly give him an head message and I start to feel an sharp pain in my stomach.

  I immedietly sit up. Ive never had this before, even with Carter. It shoots down to my lady part and I groan in pain. I hate to wake up Tobias but this is really hurting me, something ls happening. I shake his shoulder but hes not waking up, it shoots through me again. And I yell out in pain. "Tobias, p-please wake up."

  He opens his eyes slowly and as soon as he sees my worry stricken face he shoots up. "Tris, babe what's wrong?" He sets his hand on my stomach and I cry out in pain again,

"Oh my gosh, Tris I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you? Baby what's happening? What do I need to do, the hospital?" He asks me, but all I can do is sit there in pain before I answer him.

"I don't know!" I cry, "It hurts, so bad. Somethings happening. Please help me!" I yell out again as another sharp pain shoots through me. I feel tears slip down my face as Tobias rushes to Carters room.

  He comes out with her and her diaper bag and runs over to me, "Okay, Tris. Can you carry Carter so I can carry you?" He asks, I nod as another sharp pain makes me scream. I take Carter in my arms careful not to put pressure on my abdomen.

  Tobias slowly picks me up, careful not to hurt me, but the he is carrying me pushes my legs into my lady part which causes more pain to shoot through me. "Tobias, please don't bend your arms as much." I sob, it hurts so bad. He unbends his arms and makes a run for the infirmary.

___________________________________

"Help, my wife is two and a half months pregnant and she is having stomach pains." Tobias tells the nurse as I start to get dizzy. "Tobias." I say, seeing white. Then Im unconscious.

Tobias P.O.V

I start freaking out. She just passed out, and Carters crying. As if on cue a nurse rolls In an hospital bed and u carfully lay Tris on it, holding Carter closer to my chest.

_1 Hour Later_

I cant take it anymore, i grab Carter and I'm about to walk into Tris' room when an tan nurse stops me,"Excuse me sir, you cant go in there unless your family." The sure - Claire - says, twirling her hair. Trying to seduce me? Idiot. Only Tris can do that, and she does a good job.

"Um, if you didnt hear me, shes my wife." She raises her eyebrows, "Really, you married her?" She asks smirking. "Yes, i did. So go...." I wanna curse so bad, but i have Carter. Stay calm Tobais, deep breaths. "Whatever, follow me."

She unlocks Tris' room and I almost gasp at what I see, Tris is an doctors office, sitting in an recliner, crying. "Hey, Tris, Whats going on?" I ask, sitting next to her and puting an hand on her thigh.

"Mr.Eaton, You might want to sit down for this."