1

I was going through my facebook feed when I saw something interesting.

"BTS makes an appearance in Seoul."

I thought BTS disbanded. Why would they still be together, and in Seoul.

I went through BTS' facebook page and noticed that two years before they disbanded, V and Jhope mysteriously disappeared. They had disappeared within a week of each other.

I started to go through every music video and live performance. I watched closely and what I had found was nothing but disturbing.

Each one of the members had done something that was quite like a mutant.

I had noticed small things, or changes in their performances and sign events. Even in some of their videos. There were some slip ups that weren't noticed in the music videos. It was as slight as an eye changing colors, or a small light around their hands. I even noticed something things moving in the background.

They were in Seoul? If they were in Seoul then they were somewhere near me. If I can find them, I can learn more about myself.

This is only if I can find them. And not get killed while doing it.

It was already pretty late, so I decided to go to bed before creating a plan.

When I woke up I went straight to my computer. I looked at the last location they were spotted in and went from there.

They were last spotted in a hotel that was near me. I was hoping that they didn't check out already, because they were seen there yesterday.

I got dressed and threw my hair up. I had to do my best at staying away from people though. I hated hiding from people, but I couldn't risk hurting someone. I walked up to the doors of the hotel and started to walk up to the register when I felt like someone was watching me. I walked up to the counter with my face hidden from the person behind it.

"May I help you?" She said. I got a strange feeling as I went to reply. It was like I could sense the presence of a certain person in the room. I turned around and saw a group of five boys walking for the door.

"No thank you." I said before running in front of the boys.

"We aren't doing autographs." The taller one said. I think his name was Rap Monster.

"I don't want an autograph. Not to be rude, but I'm not a fan. I need to talk to you, please." I said and grabbed his arm. I forgot about the power I had and a terrible pain shot through my head. I jerked away from him and gripped my temples. My knees went weak from the pain and I fell to the ground.

I had the ability to read one's mind by the touch of hand, the only problem was that I got a sharp pain in my head when I did it. I had forgot my gloves when I left the apartment.

"Talk to me, huh?" Rap Monster said. I stood up and ran for my apartment. Before I could go through my door, Jungkook appeared in front of me.

"You're not going to get away." I heard the voice of Rap Monster say. I gripped my head again.

"Get out of my head!" I yelled. Jungkook then grabbed my arms and pinned me against the wall behind me. I pushed him off of me and ran for the stairs when a tall giant stood in front of me.

It was Chanyeol from another disbanded group, EXO. There had been three other groups that disbanded around the same time as BTS; EXO, Seventeen, and Black Pink.

I took a step back and ran into another person. I turned around to meet no one. I looked around confused as to who I had ran into, when Vernon from Seventeen appeared in the spot I had stopped.

"How many of you are there?" I asked. I was only expecting the five from BTS. My only new question was how many more mutants were was I going to meet today. This was when I realized how much of a mistake I made.