25

"I have to find out where she is first. This place is huge." I stated.

"Stay here." Vernon demanded to the others while grabbing my hand.

"They can't see you. Stay quiet." I nodded and followed Vernon. There was a guard standing in front a cell door.

Vernon elbowed me then nodded at the man. I understood what he meant.

I went behind the man then let go of Vernon. Vernon was still out of sight, but I could now be seen. I covered the man's mouth before reading him.

East wing. Cell 5. Jezabelle Park.

I let go of the man and Vernon knocked him out.

"East wing, cell 5." I said. Me and Vernon ran back to the others. And just as we met up with them the others arrived.

"We are here. In front of North Wing." Namjoon said.

"What wing are we in?" I asked.

"North." Woozi said.

"Good, they are h-" I was cut off by alarms.

"Well, we know they are here. And they aren't discrete about being here." Jin said. We all turned and ran down the hall. I took lead because I was starting to feel the presence of them getting closer. I saw J-hope and ran faster. I caught a glimpse of Chanyeol before he sped away. It was about a minute and a half before the alarms stopped and he came back. I heard loud footsteps from behind us and panicked.

"We have to go now! We need to get to East Wing."

"Coups, put a field around them. Not me. I have a plan." I said. He nodded his head and did exactly that. I waited for the footsteps from either side of the hallway to get louder. I held up my hands and waited for the first person to come into view. I concentrated on what I had accidentally done before.

All of the men on both sides of me went flying into each other and into walls.

S.Coups let off on the field and the others eyes were wide.

"Cool." One of them uttered.

"East Wing is this way." J-hope said before running down a hall. We all followed him until he stopped at a set of huge double doors that 'EAST'.

"What cell is she in?" J-hope asked.

"5" I replied. He looked at the hand scanner before Xiumin froze it.

"What was that for?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nothing." Xiumin replied.

Jin then kicked the door in and more sirens went off. I ran down the hall as the others fought off the few guards that were there. I found cell five and busted the door open with the energy from my hands and saw Jezabelle hiding in the corner of her bed.

"Please." She said weakly. They had stopped her abilities and knocked her out. She was obviously weak. I ran over to her and she flinched.

"Sh. Jezzi, it's me. Marley." I said. She looked up at me and smiled. She wrapped her arms around me in a weak hug.

"How did you find me?" She asked.

"Jihoon found me on accident, so I came to find you, with 15 other mutants." I said. She looked surprised.

"He found all of them?" She asked.

"Yes. Now really isn't the time for stories we need to leave." I said. Her eyes widened as she looked behind me. I turned around and threw the guard across the cell into a wall with the wave of my hand.

"Jihoon, I found her. Cell 5." I said and almost instantaneously he appeared in the room.

"Take her back. We can deal with the rest of the guards." I said. He nodded and disappeared. I ran back into the hallway and easily took out about five guards with the balls of energy.

"Jihoon took her back! We have to leave. Now!" I said. There was a whole wave of guards coming down the hall again. I pushed them all back with a field of energy, but I was starting to lose strength. I started to fight a guard when he pinned me against a wall with his gun.

"Used too much power huh?" He asked with a twisted smirk. I weakly kicked at him, but he didn't move. Then out of nowhere he went up in flames then fell off of me.

I looked over a yoongi and nodded in thanks.

"I can start taking people back and forth. But I'm not strong enough to get all of you!" Jungkook said.

"It's fine. Get as many as possible." J-hope said. Jungkook ended up taking V, S.Coups, Sehun, Chen, Rose, and Namjoon. The rest of us slowly started making our way to the vans that were somehow hidden from sight. I weakly used one last energy field before collapsing. Jihoon then showed up out of nowhere. Vernon ran over to me and picked me up. Woozi then grabbed Vernon and we teleported back to the house.

As we arrived there, I was too weak to walk, I could barely keep my eyes open. I passed out as Vernon was taking me to my room.