39

There was a knock at the door as everyone was making their way to the living room. We all stopped in our tracks.

"I'll get it." Jin Said.

"No, let me." I said. I carefully made my way to the door without falling. I cautiously opened the door to see an unfamiliar face.

"Luhan?" I heard Sehun question.

"You need to get out. He knows where you are. You aren't safe." The man said.

"Who is he?" I asked. Before he could answer he was on the ground in a pile of blood. My face was splattered with blood. I screamed and fell back onto the floor. I scooted from the door and kicked it shut with my feet and my dad appeared in front of me and locked it.

"Luhan!" Sehun yelled and tried to go for the door. My father stopped him.

"What the hell?! That's my friend! We need to get him in here!" Sehun yelled.

"He's dead. And you will be two if you go out there." My father said.

"V can bring him back!" Sehun yelled.

"No I can't. I've already brought him back once. He can't be brought back at all." V said looking sad. I looked down at the blood that now covered my hands and shirt. I panicked and tried to whip the blood off of my face, but only made it worse. I scooted away from the door and tried to stand, but failed. Someone put their arms under mine and I screamed and crawled away. I covered my face and cried as the image of the boy I had never met flashed in my mind. The terrified look and the blood splattering all over me.

Someone wrapped their arms around me and I tried to push them away.

"Shh. Baby, it's me." Vernon said. I calmed down and pushed into his warmth. His voice was shaky and his breathing was staggered.

Everyone was in shock from the event that no one even moved. Vernon sat with me on the floor as we both cried, along with many of the others.

"Come on. Let's get you up stairs to the shower." Vernon said. My body was completely frozen though. I was shocked, and terrified and I couldn't move. He slipped his arms under my legs and around my back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he carried me up to my room.

"Will you be able to?" He asked. I looked at him strangely before I realized he meant shower. I nodded and he left the room. I wasn't going to attempt to walk, so I just crawled to the bathroom. Lucky me, there was a small seat in the corner of the shower.

I sat in shower and replied the scene in my head. It's sad how quickly my short time of happiness can be ruined in less than a minute.

"Some day, Angel."

My only true motivation were those three words.

 ~~~

Sorry for such short chapters. I've been doing these really late. (Well, late for me) So the chapters have been quite short. Bare with me this weekend and I can't promise an update tomorrow or Sunday night.