38

Three Months Later

One month. I was told. IT TOOK THREE MONTHS OF SITTING AROUND!! I have been so in active. It's been killing me. I could walk, but barely run. I hated every second of it. And that brace. Let me tell you about that thing. SO UNCOMFORTABLE. When I started gaining feeling in my leg I realized how uncomfortable it was.

It left lots of marks on my leg and even left bruises. I still have to wear a knee and ankle brace. My mom is basically making me do physical therapy and Vernon still acts like I'm dying.

In the last three months, we've migrated back to the old house and I completely moved out of my mangled apartment. The landlord made me pay for all the damage repair from when V was there.

The group re united with a few more members as well. Jisoo and Jennie have been re united with our group. Jisoo can read minds and Jennie has pyrokinesis.

Dino and Dk have found there way here. Dino did Judo, but other than that, the two couldn't do much.

Tao of EXO has also joined in having the ability of mental manipulation.

I have been catching up on our groups in my three months of torture. I found myself loving all of their music and practically begging for someone to teach me a dance. It's weird to bias people in our group, because we are all now close friends. My bias in Seventeen is obviously Vernon though!

My mom and dad have gotten close again, thank god. Everyone has gotten close with my dad to be honest.

I've gotten on my feet a lot more since I switched to the separate braces. I still can't do much, I have most of the feeling in my leg, but some of it's still coming back.

Vernon found out that I was secretly watching 'Don't Wanna Cry' over and over because I wanted to learn the dance. He only found out because I kept singing it and I would stay up late to watch it. He ended up doing the dance with the other members of Seventeen that were here. He promised me that when I could fully walk again, he would teach me.

That didn't stop me from getting up at midnight and practicing downstairs. I failed most of the time, due to not being able to move my leg, but I still tried. I hated not being able to do ANYTHING.

***

I woke up to Vernon lightly shaking me then kissing my cheek.

"Good morning, Beautiful." He said. I could tell he just woke up by the sound of his voice.

"Hi!" I said with a big smile. I sleepily rubbed my eyes and he kissed my lips gently.

"Let's check out your leg." He said. This had become a daily thing. He would check my leg every morning as if it was his life's duty.

I weakly sat up and he poked up and down my leg. I could feel every poke.

"Anything?" He asked.

"I could feel all of that." I stated and he smiled.

"Good." He said happily. His deep, scratchy, morning voice was killing me. His messy hair was all over the place and his smile was adorable. I smiled without realizing it and he looked at me strange.

"What?" He asked.

"You are just really cute." I said and his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"Come on. Try to walk without the braces." He said before standing. I flopped my legs over the side of the bed and grabbed his hand. I helped me stand and we walked a few steps before he let go of me. I took a couple of steps before tripping and falling.

"Are you okay?!" He asked frantically at my side. I started laughing and laid flat on the floor.

"I'm fine." I said with a smile. He put one of his arms on the floor next to me and hovered over me with a smile. He leaned down and kissed me. I smiled into his lips and he pulled away. I pouted then decided to mess around with him.

Whenever he tried to kiss me I tilted my head away. I playfully pushed at his shoulders and he pouted. He finally gave up and sat up straight with his arms crossed. I sat up and looked at him before pushing him on the floor and kissing him.

"What was that for?" He asked when I backed away.

"Oh I don't know." I said playfully. I leaned down to kiss him and he turned his head to the side. I pouted and he smiled at me.

"I hate you." I said with a big smile. He then sat up and kissed me.

"Breakfast you two!" I heard my dad say from the door way. I scrambled off of Vernon and looked at my dad with burning cheeks.
"DAD! You are supposed to knock!" I complained.

"Nah." He said before closing the door.

"It's nice to hear you call him dad. I love seeing you this happy." Vernon said.

"I love being happy." I stated and he picked me up bridal style and carried me down the stairs.

He let me down and helped me start walking to the table. I felt someone poke my side and I screamed as a blur floated past me.

"CHANYEOL!" I screeched. I watched as he embraced Baekhyun in a hug and kissed him. I smiled wide and my heart hurt a little bit.

"Look who's not in a brace." Rose said. I smiled proudly before stumbling over my own feet. Vernon was still holding onto my arm, so he caught me, but I was still a bright red mess walking to the table.

"Maybe she still needs it." I heard Lisa say.

"Give her a break. She hasn't walked normally for over three months." Jezzabelle said.

"Thank you!" I said.

"It was still funny." Jungkook said before V elbowed him. I laughed at the couple and sat down.

I was finally happy. But obviously, no one is happy forever. Well at least I'M not happy forever.

~~~

Sorry for such late updates. I've been really lazy lol. I haven't had that much homework, I'm just too tired when I get home lol. I will try my hardest to update every night though. 

I want thank you all for getting me over 300 views!!!! This is my fastest growing story I'm so proud! At this rate, this story may get better than Secrets! I love you all and thank you for the love and support. LOVE YA!