11

I woke up and rolled over to find Jungkook. I knew that today was my birthday, but I wasn't going to make it a big deal. I'm turning 19 yay! Big deal, right? I got up and walked towards my room when someone covered my eyes.

My whole body froze.

"Guess who." I relaxed after hearing Chanyeol's playful voice.

"Hmm." I hummed. My throat wasn't hurting as much as the night before. It still hurt though.

"Oh you know." He said.

"Chanyeol!" I said in a sarcastically excited voice. He hummed in response and started walking forward. I had to blindly walk as he pushed me forward. He stopped and I slowly slid my foot forward and found a stair. I took a step back with Chanyeol's hands still over my eyes.

"Close your eyes and turn around." He playfully said. I closed my eyes and turned around. I felt another pair of hands around my eyes then a breeze of air. I got dizzy and knew I was with Jungkook.

He pushed me forward then let go of my eyes. I kept them closed.

"Open your eyes." He said. The smile was apparent in his voice. I slowly opened my eyes, letting them adjust to the light. Once my eyes were adjusted I saw a banner above the dining room entrance.

"Happy Birthday Marley!" Everyone yelled. I smiled and turned to J-Hope who was smiling a proud smile. I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Thankyou!!!" I said. I knew that he was the only one in the room that knew.

"Did you really think I was going to forget my best friend's birthday?" He asked.

"Happy 19th." Jungkook said before kissing my cheek from behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I smiled.

Rose had made me a cake. We all sat down to eat cake when I realized that V wasn't there.

"Where's V?" I asked Namjoon.

"He's in his room." He replied.

"He said that he wanted to stay in there." Vernon said. I thought for a second and stood up. Jungkook grabbed my arm gently.

"I would leave him alone for right now." Sehun said. I shook my head no and walked up to V's room.

I knocked on the door, but got no response. I cautiously opened the door and walked in. I looked for V and didn't see him, until he grabbed my arm and pinned me against the wall. I held my breath and closed my eyes.

"What the hell are you doing in here. I told you to STAY AWAY." He said the last two words through clenched teeth. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

He was in terrible shape. He was covered in sweat and his hair was a mess. His eyes were engulfed by dark bags and I could tell that he had been crying.

"V, what happened? Are you okay?" I asked. He let go of my arm and shook his head.

"No, no I'm not. I don't know what's wrong with me. My head it hurts, and I can't control myself. I'm scared. I don't want to hurt you anymore. I don't want to hurt anyone!" He said. His eyes were filling with tears again. I moved forward from the wall and went to move towards him.

"Stay away from me, Marley. I told you that I wasn't trustable. You can't trust me by any means. I barely remember anything that I've done to you. I didn't even remember being captured. You can't trust me!" He yelled.

"Well that sucks because I do. Please, just calm down. You'll get through this. Please let me try to help." I begged. I heard footsteps coming upstairs. I saw V relax a bit. I walked up to him and moved the strands of hair from his hair. I pulled him into a hug and he began sobbing. The door opened and I looked to see Jungkook.

The look in his eyes was like betrayal. He looked at V who was still sobbing and noticeably calmed down. He closed the door and walked back down stairs. I pulled V down to the floor and held him until his sobs calmed.

"I trust you." I assured.

"I don't trust me." He said.

"Take a shower and come down stairs. I'm not starting without you." I said. He stood up and walked towards his closet.

"Thankyou. I needed that." He said. I smiled and walked for the door.

"Make sure Jungkook knows that there are no feelings." He said. I could tell he was joking around so I smiled and walked out. I walked down stairs and the guys were still sitting there, but they were talking and laughing.

"We aren't starting without V." I said to Namjoon, nodding towards the cake that Jin had made.

"Okay, no starting without V." He said. Everyone slightly groaned then stood up. We sat in the living room until V came down the stairs.

"Look who decided to join us." Jungkook said with an unusual smile. It was strange the way Jungkook and V looked at each other, but I didn't pay attention.

"Cake!" S.Coups said before running over and sitting down next to the cake. It was adorable how all the guys were so obsessed with cake. Rose and I stood behind and watched the guys. We looked at each other, shook our heads, and walked to the table. I sat in between Vernon and Jungkook. Vernon was very adorably happy. It was odd. I hadn't really spoken to Vernon. I never really payed attention to him.

His smile was cute and his teeth were literally perfect. HIs side profile was gold. His jawline was really sharp. I could see him looking at me from the corner of his eye.

He caught me staring at him. I looked back at the cake and made my wish. That was never going to come true.

I wish I was normal.