45

After everyone was done talking, I took Marley upstairs to my room.

"I'm in your room. Which means I can steal your clothes." She said before skipping to my closet.

"What's with you and stealing my clothes?" I asked while walking up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face in the crook of her neck.

"How about this?" She asked ignoring my question.

"I say you wear this." I said. I pulled out my most comfortable pair of grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

"OO!" She said. She took the clothes from my hand and skipped over to my bathroom. She came out in my clothes and a smile plastered to her face.

"Seriously what is it with wearing my clothes?" I asked.

"I don't know? I just like wearing your clothes." She said before walked over to me and kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around wer waist and lifted her up. I kissed her again and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I broke the kiss and she buried her face in my neck.

You thought it was gonna be smut? You thought wrong boo!

"I missed you." I said. She tightened her grip around my neck and the warmth made me smile.

"I missed you too." She mumbled sending a tickling feeling down my neck.

"You need sleep. I'm taking you back to your room." I said.

"Please, let me stay with you. For tonight. I don't want to be alone again." She said.

"Then I'll never leave you alone." I said. I let her down and we walked over to my bed. She laid down, but it seemed like she was nervous to come any closer to me. I scooted closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. She tensed up a moment then pushed closer to me.

Her breathing grew steady and she fell asleep quickly.

"I will protect you forever. Till the end of my days. I love you Marley." I whispered into her hair.

"I love you too." She whispered back. I smiled.

"I thought you were asleep." I said.

"You thought wrong. I'm afraid to fall asleep. I don't want to be lost again. The feeling of being lost in an unknown place with no one. It's the worst feeling ever." She said.

"I will be here the whole time. I won't let anything happen to you." I assured. She pushed closer to me and her breathing slowed.

"I love you." She said before finally sleeping. I slept really good that night. I hadn't slept very well over the last three weeks while waiting for Marley to wake up. I wanted this feeling to last forever, but of course. It didn't.