28

Okay sooo I got a bit carried away and didn't know how to end the chapter... have fun with a long chapter....

~~~

Kyungsoo's Pov

I stood against the wall with my hands above my head as the guards walked into my cell.

I've been here since I was 20, that means I've been in this cell for 4 years. I'm 24 and for the past 4 years I've been in a cell forced to do things and tests. My only abilities are Regenerative healing, and Bringing people back from the dead. Let me clarify, all people. Mutants or not.

I was with the last five of my twelve member group. We were trying to find the others here, but they weren't here, and I ended up being here. See, they haven't come for me because none of us knew that I had regenerative healing. And I was shot. I mean you sort of don't think that someone is going to survive getting shot when they can't even handle a paper cut.

So, anyways, I'm expecting to be taken for more tests or something, but I'm brought a roommate. A cute one at that.

She had forest green eyes and brown hair. She had a few freckles speckling her cheeks and her button nose. Her cheeks were wet with tears as she slept. Once the guards walked away, I walked over to her and wiped the tears from her cheeks. I walked back to my cot and sat down and watched as the girl restlessly slept. I saw the small patch on her arm and on her neck.

I was able to take my chip out. Because I heal, I was able to remove it without them knowing. I just pretend to do be under their control. I have to do what they tell me to do.

About a year after I was taken I was forced to bring a middle aged woman back to life after a car crash by a really rude man. The man said her name and if I think back to it, I'm pretty sure her name was Harper.

Now that I think about the girl sleep across from me looks a lot like Harper. Harper escaped a while back though.

The girl across the room started tossing and turning. She was saying a familiar name in her sleep and at one point she yelled it.

"Vernon!" She yelled in her sleep. She began crying in her sleep before before screaming and jumping up.

"Are you okay?" I asked with a gentle tone. She screamed and pushed herself against a wall.

"Please don't touch me." She pleaded.

"Hey, calm down. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm stuck here too." I said.

"How do I know that you don't have a chip!" She said. I took my finger and ran it across my arm. I'm clean. I had to remove it myself, but I'm clean. I could take yours out too. It won't feel good, but I can heal it afterwards." I said.

She only scooted closer to the wall and hid her face.

"You were yelling someone's name in your sleep. I think I know who it is. Vernon right?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Hansol Vernon." She stated. My eyes widened.

"Like Vernon from Seventeen?" She nodded.

"Is anyone from EXO with you?" I asked. She nodded again still looking sad. She looked up at me for real this time instead of hiding and her eyes widened.

"KYUNGSOO?" She squealed. Her face then turned red and she hid it again.

"You know of me?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm not exactly a really big fan. Chanyeol mentioned someone named Baekhyun, so I wanted to find out who it was. Then got carried away. So yes I do know of you." She said. She wiped her remaining tears away. I took a step closer and I noticed her tense up.