7

When I woke up I was in my bed. I looked over to see V sitting in a chair next to my desk. I jumped up and held my hand up to him. Somehow I was able to create energy balls, fields, or something by will. I did it before, so what's stopping me now?

"I'm not going to hurt you." He said while rubbing his neck.

"I don't know what happened. It was like I was gone for a while. I didn't feel like myself so I left the band and something brought me back to them. But not to them, to you." He said. Just when he said that I remembered the empty look in his eyes. He had the same look in my dreams.

"You are here because of me. I don't know why, but ever since I was younger I would have these dreams. The V I saw before, was the same V as in the dreams. The V I see now is different." I said. He looked up at me confused.

"I don't know how to explain it." I said.

"You had dreams about me?" He asked. I nodded.

"Did I do anything bad?" He asked.

"No, it was just the emptiness in your eyes that was the worst part. Just like before. You weren't you." I said. I stood up and my knees still felt weak and I fell back onto the bed.

"Why are you still here?" I asked.

"I didn't tell them that I was leaving, I just left. And somehow I blocked their access to your apartment, so they won't be able to get in here. I don't know how long it will be though. I'm scared to go back and tell them what happened." He said. He seemed to feel guilty. Well we need to go back. They have to know any detail that they can get. I said before attempting to get up. V got up and picked me up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You aren't going to be able to walk for a while. You did something you had never done before yesterday, correct?" He asked and I nodded.

"Have you ever felt tired after finding out a power before?" He asked and I nodded again.

"Well, you used way more power than you should be capable of using. You aren't going to be able to walk right now, without falling that is." He said. I huffed and weakly wrapped my arms around his neck. I rested my head against the crevice of his shoulder and chest.

He walked me up to a car and helped me into the passenger seat. I weakly reached for the buckle and that was when I realized how drained I really was.

"I don't think they ever told you, but I can drain someone's energy. I think that may be part of the reason you are so weak. I don't think I did that on purpose. I think I did that right before you passed out." He said. I really only understood the energy draining part though.

I had never seen the outside of the group's house, but now that I am seeing it, I am very impressed.

It's huge. And very pretty. I tried walking on my own, but I couldn't even stand without V's support.

"How much did you drain me?" I asked before he picked me up bridal style again.

"A lot." He said. He sounded upset about it.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"It's okay. It wasn't you." I said with a smile. We walked up to the door and before he knocked I smiled.

"Wait, should I act dead and freak them all out." I said. He smiled slightly.

"No they will really think I killed you." He said. I frowned and he knocked on the door. He backed away from the door as Jungkook appeared in front of us.

"Marley!" He yelled as V let me down. I wrapped my arms around Jungkook's neck. Half for support, and half for a hug.

"What happened?" He asked.