6

~I finally made a reasonable chapter! It took so long to write a chapter I was okay with. Hope you like it.

~~~

We were all talking while Rap Monster was on the phone in the other room. He came out of the room with an uneasy aura.

"What's wrong?" I asked through telepathy. He looked up at me and shook his head.

"Nothing, just got a phone call." He said with a forced smile.

"And what was this phone call about?" I asked and he shook his head. Then his eyes widened as if he realized something. He walked over to Hoseok and whispered something in his ear. His back straightened before he stood up.

He walked over to me and held out his hand. I took his hand and he pulled me off the couch.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just need you to go home. We have a guest coming over and we don't want you to meet him yet." He explained.

"Too late now." A familiar voice said from behind me. I turned to see the face from my dreams.

So they were right. I have been having dreams about V.

I slowly back up from the door and I felt a pair of Hands grip my shoulders then I appeared in a different room. I turned around before realizing I was in my own apartment now.

"Are you okay? Sorry to do that without warning." Jungkook said.

"Yes, I'm fine. Was that V?" I asked.

"Yes, that was V. Familiar?" He asked.

"The guys were saying that he may be linked to your dreams. Is he the one you were seeing in your dreams?" He asked again.

"Yeah, but I was so young. How has he not aged from then? He was only a few years older than me then." I questioned.

"I don't know. Anything can happen, really. I mean we are mutants, so it is possible." He said.

"Why did you take me away?" I asked.

"I could hear Namjoon, I mean Rap Monster, telling Hoseok that V seemed different. He said the tone in his voice was strange. The moment he walked in the room, I could tell that he was different. Considering the dreams you've had before, I thought it would be best to remove you." He said.

"But why? I thought you hated me. You've been so mean to me. Why start being nice now?" I asked.

"I-I don't know." He was stuttering.

"It was just instinct, I guess." He said.

"You were all the way across the room from me. It was instinct to come all the way across the room, then come here?" I kept questioning.

"Can you not just say thank you?" He yelled. His voice was now rising, and I was starting to get scared.

"Well maybe I want to know why you are so mean to me!" I countered. He took a step closer to me and I closed my eyes, not knowing what to expect. I felt a firm pair of hands grip my cheeks and a pair of lips collide with mine. I pushed away and looked at him dumbfounded. Before I could question him, he disappeared.

What the hell just happened?

I walked over to my room where I had left my phone. That was before Jungkook forced me to help them free Hoseok.

Jungkook likes me? I thought he hated me! Doesn't Chanyeol like me too though? Maybe Chanyeol thinks of me like a sibling. I am way younger than Chanyeol, there's no way he has a thing for me. But Jungkook?

I was battling with my own thoughts. This was until I felt a hand cover my mouth. I knew it was a mutant, but I didn't know who. I looked at the mug that was on my work desk and watched it as it flew past my face and the hands released me. I ran forward and turned around. Standing in front of me was V. I had taken my gloves off so make it easier to use my phone, so I was basically screwed.

He started walking towards me and I held a hand up, while closing my eyes. I heard a crash and when I opened my eyes he was in the wall. Like he was in the wall.

"What the hell?" I asked to myself. I looked over at the small side table next to my bed and made it fly into V's lap. I ran for the door when I felt a hand grip my arm. I yelped and tried to break free. I turned my body and gripped the side of his head. I had to know what he was going to do to me. Instead of feeling any pain, there was nothing. No pain, and no thoughts. I let go of his head and tried to break free. He then grabbed my other arm with his. I let out and angered scream and he flew away from me.

My knees went weak, and my vision got blurry for a moment. I got dizzy and fell to my knees. I was now on my hands and knees. I looked up at V, who was currently dusting himself off. He looked me in the eyes and I could see nothing, but emptiness. I pleaded with only my eyes, and right before I blacked out, there was a change in his eyes.