21

"You are so lucky this house isn't carpet." Jin said. I walked up to my room and took a long shower. I changed into sweatpants and a loose white t. I put my hair into a messy bun and walked down to the basement. I had a slight limp due to the fight I had.

I hobbled down the stairs and watched as everyone trained. I walked into a thickly carpeted room, but didn't see anyone. I felt a tap on my head and looked up to see Sehun.

"Hi." He said cheerfully.

"Lucky." I said. He smiled at me then flew to the opposite side of the room.

"Now you are just bragging." I said.

"Yup." He replied. I walked for the door, but he flew in front of me. He stood on the ground and opened the door for me.

"Thankyou." I said with a smile. I walked out and he closed the door behind me.

I heard J-hope, Jin, and Xiumin whispering and muttering together behind the corner. I walked over and listened.

"Do you really think it was the only thing we could have done?" Jin asked.

"I get that she was in danger, but we could have helped her ourselves." Xiumin said.

"If we didn't do it, either she would hate one of us, or herself." J-hope countered.

"But if the government knows how to control us from afar, what are they going to do with a mutant that close. If they make any connections to us-" Jin said.

"We could quite possibly be in a lot of trouble. He's stronger than most of us. Imagine, with the power that the government has." Xiumin added.

"So you are suggesting that we bust her father out? All we will be doing is letting a criminal out of custody." J-hope said.

"But they were able to insert chips into fifteen mutants without them noticing, and control them from who knows how far away." Jin was still fighting.

"If they have that strong of a mutant with them, they could control him the way they did us. They have way more authority with someone that close to them. They could use him against us. And none of us 3 have seen ALL of his powers. He obviously has more than Marley." Xiumin stated.

"He could have more powers, Hoseok. Plus the government controlling him." Jin said.

"So what do you suggest we do? Because I don't have any bright ideas." He said sounding mad.

"I say we have a couple people sneak in and deal with the problem." Xiumin said.
"Deal?" Hoseok asked.

"We have to kill him." My eyes widened.

"This feels wrong. Marley is too smart to think that the government would kill him. And how would we tell her?" Jhope asked.

"She doesn't need to know." Jin said.

"And when she finds out herself. She can't control her powers now. What happens when she finds out that one of her own friends killed her dad?" J-hope countered. I leaned away from the wall. I couldn't hear anymore. I started to fast walk towards the stairs when I was stopped.

"Marley Jones Cooooper." Chanyeol said in a goofy, sarcastic voice. I put on a fake smile and turned around.

"Yessss?" I asked with a forced goofy voice.

"You have training to do." Chanyeol said.

"It's late, Chanyeol." I said.

"Too bad." He said with a smile. Someone gripped my arm and before I could react I was taken from one room into the living room.

"JUNGK-" I cut myself off after seeing the concern in Woozi's eyes.

"Marley Jones Cooper?" He asked. His voice was slightly shaking.

"Um, yeah. Why?" I asked.

"Does the name Jezabelle Park ring a bell? Like at all?" He asked. My eyes widened.

"What do you have to do with Jezabelle. You shouldn't have anything to do with her. She was taken long ago. I was told that she was dead. There is no way that you know her! That name shouldn't be brought up!" I was starting to raise my voice. I tears were stinging my eyes.

Jezabelle was my best friend, that is before she got taken. That day was terrible. I would classify that the worst day of my life, after losing my parents.