34

"I have an idea. Can you just stay here. Make sure no one goes out for tests. Especially our friends. I need you to find me a knife." I said. He nodded. I walked to my father's office and knowcked on the door.

"Come in." He stated.

"Good afternood, father!" I said cheerfully.

"Ah, marley. I was just going to send for you! How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good, father, I'm just bored. Can you and I go out on a walk. Like away from the base. I'm getting bored and I don't like it in here." I said. He stood up and smiled.

"Of course." He said.

"I'll go tell Kyungsoo. Would you like me to get some guards to accompany us?" I asked.

"If it makes you feel safer you may choose whomever you would like." He said.

"Meet me at East Wing?" I asked.

"Okay, I'll be there." He said. I walked down the hall to meet Kyungsoo.

"Here." He said. He handed me a small knife that I hid in my boot.

"I'll be back, Hopefully." I said. I wlaked down the hall and caught a glimse of Jun and The8.

"Guys!" I called they stopped and turned around.

"Hey what's up." Jun said.

"You are willing to do anything, right?" I asked. The 8 nodded.

"Then come with me." I said. I walked ot East Wing with the boys and met my father.

"Hi father!" I said cheerfully.

"Lead the way." He said. I walked out the door and called to Namjoon.

"Meet me at the small pond near the East building." I called.

"Why what's wrong." He asked.

"When you see me, hide. I'll have someone restrain my father and you will knock him out." I said.

"Okay then." He agreed.

"Where are we going?" He asked cheerfully.

"We are going to a small pond I found. It's very pretty and it reminds me of mom. Can you tell me about mom, before I was born?" I asked.

He talked for a while and we arrived at the pond. I knew Namjoon was here somewhere, so I looked at Jun and The 8.

"Grab him on 3." I said to both of them. I quietly held up a 1, 2, and 3. The tow grabbed my father and he went limp. I pulled the knife from my boot and removed the chip from his arm. I took some bandages that I got from Kyungsoo and wrapped them around Jason's arm.

"I'm sorry I had to do it this way." I said and pulled my father into my lap.

"He's still not going to have control when he wakes up. It will take longer for him because he's been like this since before I was born. I just hope he gains control before tomorrow." I uttered the last sentence quietly.

I heard Jun's walkie go off and he motioned for everyone to be silent.

"Don't worry. The girl and Jason are going to be out here for a while. They are bonding. I'd give them a while." Jun said into the device. He put it back on his belt and nodded.

"How long before he wakes up?" The 8 asked.

"About an hour. I'll have to go soon though. The guys don't know about this and they can't know. I was able to make Vernon forget what happened. Along with the others. I know I can't stay out here long though." Namjoon said. I walked up to him and hugged him.

"Thankyou. I know it's a lot to put on you." I said.

"Seriously. It's okay. The hardest part is keeping this from them." Namjoon said.

"Just wait one more day." I said.

"Marley." Jun said sounding scared.

I turned to see Jason getting up.

"Go." I said. He nodded and ran away. Jason got up and knocked Jun out and took his gun. He then knocked The 8 out.

"Father." I said shakily.

"What the hell did you do to me?" He asked.

"I had to make things better." I said. He pointed the gun at me.
"Is it better now, Marley?" He asked.

"F-f-f" I tried to speak as my back hit a tree.

"FFF. Say it, Marley. Beg for mercy. Because this time you won't get it." He said.

"Please." I said and he pulled the trigger. I felt a sharp fain in my stomach and in my back. I felt the bullet hit my spine up not go through. I felt a pain through my left leg as it went numb and I fell. I clutched my stomach as the hate drained from my father's eyes and he dropped the gun.

"NO!" He said before running to me.

"Marley! I'm sorry. I didn't. I'm sorry." He said frantically. I was still sitting up and I was loosing a lot of blood. He pulled me from the tree and laid me down. He pushed down on the bullet hole.

"No, no, Marley please." He begged. I saw something in his eyes that I had never seen in him before.

Love, and guilt.

"I-i-it's okay. NGH." I gimaced in pain while trying to speak.

"I'm going to get help." He said before Namjoon came running.

"MARLEY!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry. It wasn't me. I swear. I didn't want to." Jason said.

I noticed The8 get up and call for someone. Breathing was hurting and I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Marley. Stay with me please. Don't fall asleep." Namjoon said. I hadn't even realized that Jason was gone. I didn't know that Namjoon was still there. I was loosing it.

"I- c-c-ant." I said. My eyes fluttered shut and everything flashed before my eyes. My whole life.

Then, nothing.

~~~ 

You are welcome^^ 

Have fun trying to figure out what happens next. <3 ;)