8

I didn't sleep well though. I fell asleep easily, but I didn't sleep well. I had nightmares about V again. This time scarier. Almost as if it was real.

I started to feel like I couldn't breathe. I was taken out of slumber when I opened my eyes to V towering over me. He had his hands wrapped around my neck. I was kicking at him and clawing at his hands. I grabbed his hand and tried to read him again.

This time I saw something, but what I saw wasn't pretty. I saw V with the government. He was captured then released, but why. My eyes were growing heavy as my breath was being cut off. Before I could black out, V was thrown off of me. I took a greedy breath before coughing uncontrollably. Jimin had V held up against the wall by his neck.

"Don't hurt him!" I managed to croak.

"Get out!" Jin demanded as he ran in. Jin's eyes were a blood red color.

"It's the government." I said in a painful croak. Before I could say anything else, Jungkook appeared in front of me. We were out of the room before I could protest. I went to go say something, but he covered my mouth.

"No more talking. At least until your throat heals." He said. He carefully tilted my chin up and looked at the bruises on my neck.

"I could kill him myself." He said. I gave him a cold stare as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Sorry." He said, but it was obvious he was mad. I heard Rap Monster in my head telling me that we could come back.

I looked at Jungkook and nodded my head towards the house and he was confused. I took my hands and gestured for the house across the street. He wasn't getting what I was saying so I huffed and started walking. The house was barely visible from the woods where he were standing. I heard him chuckle before he came up and picked me up over his shoulder. I started playfully hitting his back and we teleported to the front door. He set me down and I got really dizzy. I started to fall over when he caught me.

"Maybe I should give you a warning next time. You'll get used to it eventually." He said before opening the door. I saw V sitting on the couch with his head down.

"What were you trying to say before you left the room?" Jin asked.

"I read him. He was caught by government and they did something to him. They are slowly gaining control of him." I wasn't able to speak without pain so I told Rap Monster telepathically.

"He's being controlled?" Rap Monster asked.

"I'm trying to fight them. I don't know how they did it, but they are slowly controlling me. They are targeting her. She already knows the most." V said while looking at me. His eyes changed for a moment and he grabbed his head.

"V, control it." Rose said.

"He's going to loose it." Sehun said.

"No he's not." Rap Monster said before V just collapsed onto the couch.

"Mental manipulation. Remember?" He said.

"How are we going to stop it?" S.Coups asked.

"We needed V to control the government, but they are controlling him." Vernon said.

"How will we fix V?" Suga asked. Then everyone started talking at the same time. I covered my ears and shook my head. I wanted to tell them to shut up, but it wasn't physically possible. I started to get frustrated, before there was a loud crash and everyone was silent. I opened my eyes and everyone was up against a wall somewhere. My eyes widened and I stepped away from the living room. I turned for the door and ran. I didn't know where I was going to go, but I ran. I had spaced out as I ran. I didn't even realize that I had tears running down my cheeks. I was now in the woods and I couldn't run anymore. I stood against a tree and I wanted to scream out in anger at myself.

All I could do was cry. I slid down the base of a tree and cried into my knees. The sobs hurt my throat, but I couldn't stop. I just sat there with my head in my knees for what seemed like an eternity.

I was afraid to go back. I had hurt them so many times. I can't control myself and I don't know how I'm going to.

I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to jump. I looked up at Hoseok who sat down next to me.

"They are okay." He said. I nodded and felt like I was going to cry again.

"You don't have to be upset. It takes a lot to hurt us. And we can teach you to control it." Hoseok said.

"Jimin lost control earlier. If you didn't notice, so did Jin. Jin luckily didn't fully lose control, but Jimin did. Jin lost it because of Jimin. Things happen. It's okay." He said.

"You need to get back to your house though. If you want to stay with us, you are more than welcome, but I think you should get your clothes." He said. I smiled, remembering that I was still wearing Jungkook's clothes.

"Come on, It's a long walk home." He said. I didn't realize it, but I was running for a while, and I had been gone for over 2 hours.

Once we got back to the house, I walked in with my head down. I looked up and everyone was sitting on the couch. I walked into the living room and looked for V. I didn't realize that I had stopped in front of Jungkook until he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my into his lap.

"Welcome back." He said and it was obvious he was smiling. He leaned forward and kissed my cheek. The red creeping onto my cheeks was going to be very obvious.