13

I woke up and didn't go downstairs. I packed my things in the suitcase I brought it in. I got dressed then went down stairs. Some people were sitting down stairs and others were still upstairs. Jungkook and V were still upstairs. Xiumin and Jin were in the kitchen. The others were either in the living room or somewhere else in the house. I walked over to one of the couches where Rose, S.Coups, and Sehun sat talk amongst themselves. Sehun caught sight of me and smiled.

"Hey look who decided to join the party." I smiled and waved. My throat was a bit sore from the rough sleep.

"Your voice go again?" S.Coups asked.

"No, just sore. Didn't sleep well last night. I think it has something to do with that." I stated in a raspy tone, before coughing.

"You might be getting sick." Rose stated. I shook my head.

"I don't think so." I replied.

"Anyone talk to V or Jungkook?" Vernon said from behind me, causing me to jump and screech. Everyone started laughing at me. I myself started laughing so hard that, combined with the scare, I fell to the floor. I was clenching my stomach while laughing, as was everyone else. Once the laughing stopped. I stood to my feet again, with help from Vernon.

"Ya! Don't do that!" I said with a playful smile. He shrugged his shoulders and smirked.

"Now, has anyone talked to Jeon or Tae?" He asked again. This time the question had actually sunk in.

"No." I said before walking up to Jungkook's room.

I knocked on Jungkook's door.

"Y-yes?" It was Jungkook, and he was upset. I could tell by the tone in his voice. I slowly opened the door. Jungkook was in Tae's arms, crying.

"Jungkook?" I asked. He looked up at me then quickly wiped away his tears.

"What do you need?" He asked.

"I came to check on you. They were worried. No one has talked to either of you all morning." I said. He looked into my eyes and all I saw was sadness and a hint of fear.

"Marley, do you forgive me?" He asked. I walked up to him and cupped his cheek in my hand.

"I already told you that I forgave you." I told him before pulling him into a hug.

"Then why do I feel so guilty?" He asked. He buried his head into my shoulder and cried.

"You shouldn't." I assured. I looked up at V who made eye contact. He stood up and took a couple steps closer.

"Has he told you?" I asked and Tae nodded.

"Turn around and go to him." I said to Jungkook. I felt like a mom or an older sister in saying that. Even though he's older, and we were together, I feel like I'm the older sister for him. He let go of me and walked into V's arms. V stroked the slightly smaller boy's hair.

"You have him and he has you. Keep it that way, V." I said before walking out of the room and closing the door behind me.

I started walking down the hall when Vernon appeared in front of my. Out of instinct, I kneed him in the stomach.

"Oh my god! Vernon, are you okay?" I asked. He was now on one knee clutching his stomach. He stood up and brushed off his shirt.

"Mhm." He said.

"You really need to stop doing that!" I half yelled.

"Lesson learned. Maybe." He said. I huffed and walked back down stairs. Jin came up and put an arm around my shoulder before giving me a cup of warm tea.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Your throat. Drink up." He said with a proud smile.

"Thanks Jin." I said before he walked off. J-hope had everyone in the living room so I came and sat down.

"Where's V and Jungkook." He questioned. I looked at Vernon who looked at J-hope.

"Marley or myself will fill them in." He said. I nodded and Hoseok gave me an odd look, but kept talking.

"So here's the plan. We will get packed and leave at about 6 o'clock. That will have us there from 9 to 11 o'clock. We'll rotate drivers when needed." He said.

"And when we get there?" Yoongi asked.

"Sleep." Was J-hope's only answer. I smiled at his vague answer.

"We should figure out any other game plans after we are there for a while." Rose said.

"Agreed." Chen said while the others nodded.

"As for now, start packing." Namjoon said and everyone dispersed to their rooms. Even though I had already packed, I went to my room anyway.

I sat down on my bed again, and, for the first time in a while, pulled out my phone. I scrolled through the useless feeds of Instagram and Facebook. That was until I saw an article with me in it.

A picture of me with the group at that restaurant. And then a picture of the group without me or Jungkook. They were taken from the area the government people were in. I did notice some girls sitting there, but I didn't think they had saw me. I got up and walked to J-Hope's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." He said. I walked in with my phone in my hand.

"Hey what's up." He asked. I held up the phone and showed him the pictures.

"Okay and? Things will happen."

"Read the description." I demanded. He looked down and began to read.

Jeon Jungkook and mysterious girl vanish into thin air.

"It's on a social media sight. Everyone is going to rat it out as fake." He said.

I hope so

"Now go get packed." He said.

"I'm already packed." I replied.

"Well I'm not." He said. He seemed irritated. I think he was worried about the photos, but didn't want to admit it.

I walked out of his room and returned to mine. I sat down on the bed and began to read a book I had previously downloaded.

Time skip

I glanced at the time on my phone and realized we would be leaving soon. It was 5:30pm. I grabbed my suitcase and pulled it to the bedroom door. I sat it next to the bedroom door and went downstairs to join the few others that were down there. J-hope, Namjoon, Chanyeol, Sehun, and Vernon were the only people downstairs.

"We have our six." Chanyeol said. I was confused for a moment, then realized that these were the people I would be driving with. After a little bit all the others joined us. Including Jungkook and V, who both seemed to be in a happier mood.

In the van there was three rows of seats. J-hope and Namjoon took the front two seats as the drivers. Chanyeol and Sehun occupied the middle row. And I sat in the back with Vernon. The funny part was that all the guys had been like little kids and brought pillows and blankets. I did too, but I just found it funny to see them with pillows and blankets.

I sat on the far side of the seat to stay away from Vernon. For some reason I felt nervous around him. I didn't know why, but I felt nervous and scared around him. Like a schoolgirl with a crush, but I didn't I have a crush.

That was until after this road trip.