24

I woke up before everyone else again. I walked down stairs and made some pancakes and waffles for the group. I put them in the microwave so they would stay warm while I trained. I hobbled down stairs, but heard someone down there. I froze in my spot I tried to figure out who it was. The sound of someone hitting a punching bag stopped.

It felt like there was someone behind me. I held still until they moved. I turned around and held my hand by my side. A small glow formed in my hand and Vernon appeared in front of me.

"Chill, love. Got some crazy love?" He asked. I almost choked on air. Crazy Love was a song that the band he was in wrote.

"I love you." I said before kissing his cheek.

"You just about lit me up though. See what I mean? Crazy Love." He said. I giggled a bit.

"When you sneak around me and I have no clue who it is, then yeah." I said with a smile.

"Point proven." He said.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked.

"I could ask the same about you. You need to be sleeping and resting your leg." He said.

"I want to train." I said sternly.

"Okay fine, but you have no one with powers like yours that is awake." He said.

"That doesn't matter. I can train in other ways." I said.

"Like what?" He asked. I walked over to a bin full of random items that could be used for training a found a blindfold.

"What's that for?" He asked.

"Blindfold me, leave the room for a moment. Then come back. Try to throw a punch or something at me and see if I can stop it just by sensing you are there." I said.

"That sounds like you could get hurt." He said.

"Nah, I'll be fine." I said before tossing him the blind fold.

"Hey this is the one they used in Blood Sweat and Tears. Cool." Vernon uttered to himself. I just thought of it as one of the group's songs and ignored the statement.

He tied the blindfold around my eyes and I felt his presence leave the room. I stood for about a minute or so when he walked back in. I held still as he walked closer. He was behind me and stopped. He then walked to the side of me.

He threw a punch and I dodged it and grabbed his hand. I flipped him onto the mat with an audible thud. I took the blindfold off and looked at Vernon who was lying on the mat with wide eyes.

"Ha, I did it!" I said cheerfully.

"Mhm. You did it." He said with a restricted tone.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Only my dignity was hurt. My girlfriend just dodged a punch and flipped me onto my back, blindfolded." He said. I crossed my arms and leaned on my good leg.

"I'm proud of you." He said. I smiled widely as he jumped up from the mat. He went to walk for the stairs before disappearing. I stood still and walked around for a moment. I found out where he was standing right before he tried to knock me off my feet. I jumped up and wrapped my arm around his neck then let go.

"Jeesh. That was good." He said before reappearing in front of me. I smiled widely at the surprise in his face.

"You are so cute." He said. I smiled wider and he kissed my cheek.

"And the dimples are adorable." He said before grabbing my hand and guiding me upstairs.

"Try to wake Kim up." He said.

"Honey, which Kim?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Namjoon." He replied.

"Wake up I have food...." I said in a mom like voice.

"I am awake. I'm in the process of waking the others." He replied.

"He's already awake. He's getting the others up." I told Vernon.

"Okay, I'll help you set the table." He said before grabbing the plates. He laid everything out on the table and I pulled the food out of the microwave. As I planned, they were still warm. I placed one pancake and one waffle on everyone's plate.

"Ah! I didn't have to wake up before everyone!" Jin said excitedly. Everyone came down one by one and we ate. After I ate, I quickly went up to my room and got dressed in clothes that I could move around in. I would have to be able to fight if needed.

I took some painkillers for my leg and went back down stairs. Everyone was ready before me because they got ready when they woke up.

I was really scared. Last time I tried this, I was left behind and tortured. Woozi came over and grabbed mine and Vernon's arms. Jungkook grabbed V and Jin then we all disappeared from the house and ended up close to government prisons.

I looked over at Woozi who looked really uneasy.

"Jihoon, she's okay." I said. He nodded his head a gulped.

"The others will meet us here. In the meantime, we need to figure out how we will get in." Jin said.

"Hold on. Be right back." Vernon said before disappearing for a moment then appearing again.

"Follow me." He said.

"What did you just do?" V asked.

"I went forward in time to see how long we'd looking for an entrance. Which was a while, and found the entrance." He said with a lot of pride in his voice. We came across a door in the outer wall that was guarded by two men. Vernon disappeared and I watched as one man's neck was snapped. I flinched at the sight and didn't see the other man's head get smashed into a wall. Jin broke the handle off of the door and we walked in.