5

I woke up in a chair with my arms and legs tied down. There was a table and another empty chair next to me. I watched as a person I didn't recognize entered the room and sat down in the chair in front of me.

"This is going to be easy. I ask a question, and you answer it. If you don't answer my question correctly, or you don't answer at all, we will send an electrical current through your brain. To make that easier to understand, you will have one hell of a headache." The man said. I tried to break the ties on my chair, but they weren't going anywhere.

"I'm not answering anything." I said stubbornly.

"We'll see." He said. There was a mug on the table and I tried my hardest to make it fly at his face, but it didn't move.

"No use in trying. We've disabled your powers with our serum." He said. My eyes widened.

"Not forever. We haven't figured that out yet." He said.
"Now, how many are in that group of yours?" He asked.

"Hmmmmm. Let's see. One, Two... I'm not telling you." I said sarcastically. I felt an extreme pain in my head and screamed until it stopped.

"This is going to be harder than I thought. How about this." He said while holding up my necklace. I looked down at my neck and yelled in frusteration.

"I knew that would get you. Now, how many of you are there?" He asked again. I just shook my head. He took my necklace and threw it against a wall. I watched as the three pieces of the music note fell to the floor. Tears welded in my eyes.

"You bastard!" I yelled and he activated the shocks. Once the shocks stopped he asked again.

"Why won't you tell me. They left you here to die. Did they say you were part of the family? Do you know what happened to the others that were part of the family? What are you trying to prove?" He asked.

"That when I get out, they have a loyal member. And if I don't make it out, you still have no information. If they didn't leave me, they wouldn't have left at all. Three is better than none." I said.

"How many of them are there?" He asked while turning up the power on his little remote. As intimidating as it was, I wouldn't answer. He pushed the button again and this time it went longer than before. I was fading in and out of consciousness as he stopped the shocking. I heard an alarm as the coffee mug on the table flew at the man's face. I watched as a blurry figure knocked the man out. Then ran to me and untied me.

"Long time no see Mar." I heard a familiar voice say.

"My necklace." I muttered. I watched as the pieces of the metal necklace flew into the figure's hand. He picked me up bridal style and walked over to another person. I didn't have my gloves on but I did my best to cover my hands with my sleeves. I got super dizzy and passed out in the man's arms.

When I woke up, I was in an unfamiliar room. I leaned forward and felt a sharp pain in my head. I looked at the nightstand next to me and saw my gloves sitting there. I slid my gloves on. I walked out of the door to see the living room I was in before we went to find Hoseok. I went to reach for my necklace and it wasn't there.

"Hey look who's awake!" I heard Rap Monster say.

"Hey Mar!" Hoseok said. It took a moment to process until I remembered.

"Junky?" I asked.

"Nice to see you again!" He exclaimed. I ran over to him and jumped into his arms.

"I missed you so much! And to think that you weren't an army!" He said while putting me down.

"Well I kind of didn't have a life. I rarely left my apartment." I said.

"So boring. I went out on stage all the time and still didn't get caught." He said.

"Wanna bet? How do you think I found them? And you were imprisoned. I think you got caught." I said with a smile and hugged him again.

"Thankyou. For helping get me out." He said. I smiled and nodded. And out of the corner of my eye I noticed Jungkook scoff.

"Were you waiting for a thank you, Jungkook. Thank You for leaving me there to get tortured. And just so you know I didn't tell them one thing. I didn't care how long I was going to be there. He tortured me and broke the one thing I had left in life. Yet I still didn't tell them anything. So you are welcome for that." I said angrily.

"I didn't have time to get you!" He said.

"It was almost a whole minute after you left me before the caught me. There was time. And I saw the look you gave me before you left." I said.

"I'm sorry." He said. He seemed genuinely sorry. I started to feel bad for yelling at him.

"Sorry for yelling." I said.

"You shouldn't be sorry for yelling. And don't worry, you weren't the only one that scolded him." Rose said.

"Thank you for not telling them anything." Vernon said.

"You're welcome." I said.
"Hey welcome back." Chanyeol said while exiting a room I had never been in. He had something that reflected the light in his hand. He sped over to me before I could even say hi back.

"Hi." I said with a smile. He took the object in his hand and put it around my neck. I looked down and saw the music note I was given when I was 16.

"You fixed it!" I exclaimed before jumping to wrap my arms around his neck. He was indeed taller than me. I let go of his neck and stepped away.

"Sorry. I'm just really happy. Thank you!" I said.

"Always."