4

"Focus on the jar." Jungkook said. He still seemed frustrated. I stared at the jar. And held out my hand to it.

"Now picture it floating." He said. I thought about the jar floating as it started to levitate in front of me.

"I did it!" I said excitedly while looking at Jungkook. Then I heard a crash as the shattered glass of the jar scattered across the floor. I had made the jar hit the wall and shatter.

I noticed Chanyeol holding his hand. I ran over to him and inspected the glass that was now stuck in his hand.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." I said.

"It's okay, just help me get it out." He said. I nodded and pulled him into the kitchen. I pull the glass out and cleaned his cut. I put a bandage on his hand and he smiled down at me.

"It was cute seeing you get all excited." He said. I could feel my cheeks turning red and I looked down at the floor.

"Hey, newby, come here." I heard Scoups say.

"I have a name." I said.

"Then what is it?" Chanyeol asked.

"Marley." I answered.

"We can't let the government know our names though. I say we call her Psych." Sehun said. I heard Jungkook scoff, but I shrugged it off.

"Okay Marley. Ditch the old gloves. I've got you new ones." Scoups said. I walked over to him and took my gloves off. I replaced them with the new black gloves I was given. I smiled at Scoups.

"Thankyou." I said.

We all went and sat down to watch t.v. I sat down next to Sehun and Chanyeol. Sehun grabbed the necklace around my neck and I swatted his hand away.

"What are you doing?" I asked angrily.

"I'm just looking." He replied.

"You look with your eyes not your hands. This is special." I said while tucking the necklace into my shirt.

"Where did you get it?" Chanyeol asked.

"After my parents died, my best friend had to move away. He was the only one who knew about my powers. He gave it to me before he left. He gave it to me because I would always have nightmares unless he was around, so he gave me a necklace before he left. It works some nights. I was sixteen and my parents died in the hospital after a really bad car accident. The doctor told me that they didn't make it and I got mad and a chair flew at him. I knew it was me, so did my friend, but the doctors made a logical explanation. That was the first time out of two times that I had found out that I had powers. The second time, I bumped into a lady in the store and I lightly grabbed her arm to ask if she was okay. I read her mind then the pain hit my head and I ran from her." I explained.

"What was she thinking?" Jimin asked.

"She was thinking about me being sweet for apologizing." I said with a chuckle.

"What was your friend's name?" Xiumin asked.

"He only told me his full name one time. I knew the first half of his name was Jung, so I called him junky. It was our own personal joke." I said with a smile.

What was his full name? I thought one of them said it, but maybe not.

"Hopefully you two will meet again." Rap Monster said. I smiled.

"What were the nightmares about. The ones that the necklace was for." Jin asked.

"A winged man. It sounds crazy, but it's what it was. The nightmares were repeating. Just a man with really large black wings. Junky was the only one who could get them to go away." I said.

"That sounds a lot like V." Jungkook said.

"The two do have the a close amount of powers. Marley has more powers than V. Maybe they are connected in some way." Jin said.

"Guys, I'm still here ya know?" I said. They all looked at me.

"Come on. We need to get going." Suga said. He seemed very impatient about the situation. Maybe him and J-hope were close.

Rose gave me a hoodie and a mask. The hoodie was black with really long sleeves. I was able to hide my gloves with sweater paws.

Jimin's sleeves cover his hands

Jimin's sleeves cover his hands... That's sweater paws... for people who didn't know what they were.

***

Once we got to a place close enough to the building, but far enough for us not to be seen, Jungkook, Rose, and I got out of the car.

Jungkook grabbed our arms and we teleported in front of J- Hopes door. There were two guards and Rose had them both out in no time. I held the door shut with telepathy as Rose phazed through the door and came back out with Jhope.

"Come on." Rose said. I let go of the door and went to run for Jungkook when he disappeared. Before they vanished I caught a glimpse of J-hopes face. This was when I remembered my friend's name.

Jung Hoseok.

I tried to fight off the guards when they injected something into my neck, knocking me out completely.