3

I awoke to a knock at the door. The moment I opened the door I was greeted by a man in a hood. Without saying a word he grabbed my wrist and we both appeared in a different place. I got really dizzy from the sudden change and fell back. Instead of falling on my ass, I fell into someone's arms. I stood back on my feet and turned around to meet the brown orbs of Chanyeol. I blushed a little bit and nodded to him. I then turned to the now smirking Jungkook.

"You could have said something before taking me from my own home! Not even a warning?" I pouted frustratedly.

"Nah, I'm good on that." He said with a knowing smile.

"Why am I here anyway?" I asked.

"Did you forget that you are a part of the family now?" Rap Monster said while placing his hands on my shoulders. I broke free from his grip and turned to him. I thought I'd try something new, so I looked him in the eyes and tried my hardest.

"I don't want to be a part of your family! I want my freedom! This is basically kidnapping!" I frustratedly yelled in my mind.

"You are the one that came to us. And was there a need to yell?" He asked while rubbing his temples. I looked down embarrassed.

"Sorry." I quietly apologized while looking at my feet.

"Ah. She's gonna be a fun one." I heard Sehun say.

"What?" I asked.

"You are too nice. Don't be so nice, Love." Chen said.

"What? Am I supposed to be an ass?" I asked in my head. Not meaning for anyone to hear it.

"Yeah, actually." Chanyeol said. I turned to him.

"How did you hear that?" I asked.

"Were you thinking about him when you thought whatever you thought?" Jin asked.

"Um, yeah." I said. I could feel my cheeks burning a red color.

"Come on. Let's stop teasing the poor girl. We have something to do anyway." Rose said.

"What?" I asked.

"Well first we have to train you a bit." Vernon said.

"Someone please explain!" I said frustratedly.

"We need you to help us break Hoseok out." S. Coups said.

Why is that name so familiar?

I hadn't looked at the real names of them. I only new of the stage names. And I hadn't seen many pictures of J-hope or V.

"Whose Hoseok?" I asked.

"You came looking for us, but you don't know our real names?" Jimin asked. I looked down and shook my head.

"Hoseok is J-Hope. And we need to break him out." Suga said.

"You want me to help you with that? Yesterday was the first day in many years that I have used my powers. And you expect me to help you with something that risky?" I asked.

"Yup." Jungkook replied.

"I didn't even know that I could do most of the things that I can. How am I supposed to break someone out of a heavily guarded area?" I asked.

"Well, if someone would explain the plan, it might be easier." Chanyeol said.

"Okay so here is how it's going to go. Jungkook is going to teleport Rose and Marley to the chamber J-hope is trapped in. Rose will take care of the guards as Marley holds the entrance door shut with telekinesis. Jungkook is going to teleport the Rose, Hoseok, Marley, and himself back to our meeting point and we go from there." Jin explained.

"I am holding the door? Why can't Jungkook do it?" I asked.

"I need to save my strength to get you guys to and from. It takes a lot of strength to take myself, let alone two or three people." He retorted. He was the youngest out of the 15 of us. I am 22, making me older than him. He seemed to not like me. He was very rude to me at times. This was one of those times.

"Okay. I'm sorry." I said.

"When are we doing this?" I asked.

"Tonight." Scoups said.

TONIGHT?!