31

"What the hell? I thought you were acting! You killed him!" Kyungsoo said to me as we sat in the courtyard. He grabbed my arm and scanned the spot where the chip was. He let go of my arm and buried his face in his hands.

"You killed the man you Love! You idiot!" He yelled.

"Would you shut the hell up, Kyungsoo. You think this was easy for me?" I asked.

"You are so dumb." Kyungsoo said before standing up and walking away from me.

"Kyungsoo!" I called and he didn't even flinch. I took a walk around the government facility and I heard someone scream as I walked past a lab. I burst open the door and saw a small brown haired boy on an operation table. They were burning his hand with a tool that looked like a branding device. They stopped when his eyes turned bright blue and the device froze.

"Stop! Leave him alone." I said before running to free the boy. They grabbed me and I pushed them away.

"You can't touch me. I'm Jason's daughter. He will have you all dead if you touch me again." I said before freeing the boy. Once I got a closer look at the boy I realized who it was.

Baekhyun

"Come on. I'll get you back to your cell." I said. He jerked away from me and ran for the door. I blocked the door with a table from across the room.

"Baekhyun. I'm not going to hurt you. So if you would just trust me." I said. He stopped and turned around.

"How do you know who I am?" He asked.

"First of all. You are a kpop idol, and I sort of associate with Chanyeol." I said Baekhyun's eyes widened.

"Is he okay. And safe?" Baekhyun asked. I nodded and he relaxed.

"Now follow my lead." I said before moving the table away from the door. I walked up and grabbed Baekhyun's arms and held them together behind him.

"Ow!" He yelled I let go of his burnt hand.

"Sorry. I know someone who will fix that."

"Let the boy go, Marley." Jason said. I let go of Baekhyun and he stopped.

"Why would stop our tests." He asked.

"Father, I hate the way you do things here. There is no need for violence." I said.

"Says the person who killed the person you love." He countered.

"You made me father." I replied.

"Take him to his cell. I will adjust the tests." Jason smiled.

"Thankyou father." I said. I walked Baekhyun back to his cell and realized that he didn't have a chip. I noticed that many prisoners didn't have chips. Only the valuable ones.

"We'll get out. I promise." I said and he nodded.

"I need you to do everything they tell you though." I demanded. He nodded again and I closed the door and locked it. I turned around to see the two guards that I was with previously. They didn't have guns nor did they have their guard jackets. They had their dark blue pants and white shirts on.

"Is there something going on?" I asked. They looked at each other and sighed. They grabbed my arm and pulled me into the courtyard.

"Do you know who we are?" One asked.

"No, is there a problem." I asked again.

"No, and Kyungsoo knows us and so does the whole group at the house. We purposely put ourselves in the spot we were in so we could go with you." They stated quietly, but quickly.

"Who are you?" I asked. I was confused and scared.

"I'm Jun." The boy with the straight white hair stated.

"And I'm Ming-hao, but my friends call me The 8." The brown haired one stated.

"How do I know that I can trust you two?" I asked.

"Well, for starters, we were part of Seventeen. We are both Human, so you have no worries with us in that department." Jun said.

"How do I know that you aren't working with my father?" I asked. They both held out their arms and I looked closely to see if there were chips. They were clean.

"See." The 8 said. I relaxed for a moment, but stood my ground.

"Where is your gear." I asked.

"We were just changing. The facility doesn't know who we really are, so we are safe for now." Jun said.

"If you are who you say you are, then why did you make me kill Vernon?" I asked.

"Because we needed proof and we knew you wouldn't kill him." The 8 answered.

Didn't fool them.