19

"Really? I didn't even finish." I said.

"I know that no one wants to stay in this house forever and the only thing you would be begging me for is leaving. Trust me I want to get out, so yes we can go out." He said.

"Haha! Yes!" I cheered happily before skipping down the stairs.

"He said yes." I said with a cheerful smile.

"Yehet! Knew he was gonna say yes." Sehun cheered. We all burst into laughter at the sudden 'yehet' he threw at us.

"Oh, Sehun. You are such a child." Chen said with a smile.

"And we all know it." J-hope added from the doorway.

"I wish we could find the rest of them

"I wish we could find the rest of them." Chanyeol added.

"I wish I could find Baekhyun." He said quite enough for only the people close to him to hear. I lightly grabbed his arm and hugged him. I lightly read his mind and saw him kissing a smaller brown haired boy. Boy.

Was this Baekhyun?

Everyone went to their rooms to clean up and relax after training, so I took a shower and pulled out my phone.

I searched up the members of EXO, and found a picture of a small cute boy. I searched up Chanyeol and Baekhyun and found many pictures that had me squealing. THe Chanbaek ship was definitely real. I saw it first hand, well second hand. Sort of.

I found myself searching the members of each band my friends were from except BTS. By the time we left I had learned all of EXO. Including the three members, Kris, Tao, and Luhan. I even learned most of the "ship names". I had sort of became and EXO-L. I was literally so mad I had never heard of these people before.

Vernon knocked on my door causing me to jump.

"Hi, hello, what's up?" I stammered.

"Nothing much. Whatcha lookin at?" He asked before snatching my phone.

"Vernon give it back!" I demanded before jumping for my phone that he was holding above my head.

"Please?" I begged.

"EXO? You were searching up EXO? What about Seventeen, or Black Pink?" He asked teasingly before handing my phone back.

"You can't really become a fan after the fact, Marley." He said.

"Well, I'm not, yet. I just wanted to know who Baekhyun was, and sort of got carried away." I said while looking down.

"You read Chanyeol didn't you?" He asked.

"Yeah, BUT it was only a tiny tiny bit. I just wanted to see his connection with Baekhyun. I didn't even go deep enough to see Baek's face." I said. Vernon smiled at my guilt.

"I won't tell him. OR WILL I?" He asked before pretending to head for the door. I went to run and catch him, but he stopped and I ran into him. I took a few steps back before he grabbed my arm and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Jerk." I said into the kiss.

"Oh you love it." He said before pulling away.

"We are leaving now!" Woozi said from the door.

"Okay coming!" I said before walking to door, but I stopped.

"I have a question that I can't stop thinking about." I said with a small pause. He nodded and I continued.

"I had a dream on the day that I got my chip removed. Or I thought it was a dream. You said that you l-loved me?" I sort of asked and said at the same time. His face turned a light shade of red before he scratched his neck. He looked like he was thinking for a moment before taking a few quick steps towards me, grabbing my face, and kissing me. Even though we had kissed before, it just seemed different. It was more passionate, it seemed like the first time I had ever kissed him. He pulled away.

"I love you, Marley." He said. I smiled and looked him in the eyes.

"I love you too, Han-Sol." I said without hesitation. He smiled wide then grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. We went down the stairs and I turned around to see who was behind us. I watched as SEhun floated down the stairs.

"Lazy, just walk like the rest of us." Vernon said.

"Nah, I'm good."