2

"There's fourteen of us, but there's more mutants of course." I heard a female voice say. Looked behind Chanyeol as Eleven other people walked up. The female voice was none other than Rose from Black Pink.

"Welcome to the family." I heard Rap Monster say again. I shook my head and looked at him. He had a satisfied smirk plastered on his face.

"Stop messing with my head." I said. And before I could react all of them were thrown away from me by an invisible force. I looked down at my hands and shook my head.

I backed away from the group and ran into my apartment and locked the door. Within two minutes Rose materialized through the door and Jungkook appeared out of nowhere.

My eyes grew wide as they walked closer to me. I looked at the coffee table next to me and then looked back at the two mutants in front of me. The coffee table flew from the spot it was in and went full force into Jungkook's chest. He looked at it frustratedly and it flew away from him as fast as it flew to him.

"That's it!" He said angrily. I looked him in the eyes and in my head I was pleading for mercy. He then stopped in his tracks.

"How did you do that?" He asked.

"Do what?" I countered.

"I heard you pleading." He said.

"Oh, that. I don't know. I'm not fully aware of my powers." I said. I felt as if someone was standing behind me and I turned around and saw Vernon behind me again.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked.

"She can sense the presence of a mutant. That's how she knew we were in the hotel. I'm guessing she can read minds, just with a small price of a headache. She can send waves of energy if she's angry enough. She can use telepathy and telekinesis." Jin said. By now the whole crew was in my apartment.

"How did you know that?" I asked.

"Super intelligence." He said while tapping his temple.

"Why did you come looking for us?" Suga questioned.

"I read something about you being in Seoul. I wanted to find out why you disbanded. Then I started noticing things. I was curious so I thought I would look for you. It wasn't planning on it going like this. I wanted to learn more about myself." I stated. I was still scared, but I had to do my best at hiding it.

"Can you do anything else?" Jimin asked.

"N-no I don't think so." I said.

"I didn't think she would. She has a lot of abilities already. She almost has as many abilities as Reaper." Xiumin said.

"Reaper?" I asked.

"Taehyung, or V." Jungkook said. He looked sad.

"He's the Reaper. His powers are Psionic manipulation, immortality, necromancy, and energy manipulation." Sehun said.

"Immortal?" I asked.

"Mhm." S. Coups said.

"Pretty cool, huh?" Chen asked.

"I guess." I replied.

"So here's my question. To the government and activists, who are you?" I asked.

"This may take a while but I'll go around." Xiumin said.

"I am Xiumin, or Blizzard.

This is Suga, or inferno.

Rap Monster is known as Warlock.

Jin is Ira.

Jungkook is Psylocke.

Jhope, who isn't here, is Polaris. He is the leader." Xiumin stopped for a minute as his eyes fill with anger and sadness.

"What happened to him?" I asked.

"He was caught and imprisoned. We plan on getting him out." Chanyeol said.

"Back on topic." Suga said, seeming irritated.

"As I was saying. V is the Reaper. He also isn't here.

This is Sehun, he is the Cyclone.

And Chanyeol, Pyro." Xiumin stopped when Chanyeol flashed a proud yet goofy smile. Xiumin smiled and shook his head.

"Chen, Vortex.

S. Coups, is Fortis.

Rose as Shadow.

And last, but not least, Vernon is Tempus." Xiumin finished.

They were here for a while, explaining what they could do. They left once it got dark enough for them not to be noticed, and I went to bed.