29

Jason asked us. We looked at each other. Marley nodded as if she had a plan.

"Still in the same place." She said. I didn't realize that I was still holding her hand, until he looked at our hands. I let go of her and he smiled.

"You two are getting along nicely." Jason said. Marley surprised me by wrapping her arms around my neck with a huge smile. I replied by wrapping my arms around her waist and he just walked away.

"You can go back to your cell or explore. I need two days to plan. See you in two days. Or maybe around the halls." Jason said.

"Wait, father. Can I have my hand back?" Marley asked.

"You've proved enough to me." He said before pulling some weird key from his pocket and setting her free.

"Thanyou." She said before he turned and walked away.

"Now, where are we off to?" She asked holding out her hand. I grabbed it with a smile.

"I thought you didn't trust me." I said with a satisfied smile.

"You resisted the urge to hug your best friends after not seeing them for almost five years, to help me save my dad. I trust you." She said.

"I'm gay and have a boyfriend that is currently in this building. This feels wrong." I said holding up our hands.

"You started the act. It's your fault. Two more days and we'll be free after that. And I have someone too, but I think our boyfriends will understand the current situation." She said. I smiled and looked at her.

"So who's yours?" I asked.

"Vernon." She said.

"That explains the screaming." I muttered.

"I dated Jungkook, until V came back. Then he like fell for V. I wasn't that bothered by it. But ya know, it is what it is." She said.

"Damn your boyfriend left you for another boy." I said. She smiled at the sarcasm in my voice.

"Wow, satansoo is a real thing." She said and I slightly elbowed her.

"I thought you weren't a REAL fan." I said.

"Well, I mean. Sort of. I did a little more searching in my free time, so." She said her cheeks were starting to turn red.

"Enough about me. Who's your man?" She asked.

"Kai." I stated.

"WAIT! Like Kim Jongin? Kai?" She asked I nodded.

"KAISOO!" She squealed then covered her mouth.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Okay I take it back. I am a real fan. Just a new one." She said.

"Kind of late for that, love." I said. She smiled.

"So, Kaisoo?" I asked.

"Yup. Chanyeol and Baekhyun is Chanbaek or Baekyeol." She replied.

"Oh my god. I'm going to get tortured by a fan of my OWN group." I muttered.

"Okay, fine I'll stop." She said.

"I'm bored." I said.

"I want my things." She said.

"Then let's go ask Jason. He trusts us now." I said.

"We have to have really good acting skills." She said.

"I was in more than one movie. I've got this." I said before kissing her cheek.

"K, let's go."