46 [END]

"Wake up! Now!" We were woken up by the demanding voice of Hoseok. I could tell that Marley seemed panicked at the sudden urgency.

"AH Wae! What is the rush?" I asked frustratedly.

"We found him! We have to get to him before he moves locations." Jhope was rambling.

"Who?" Marley asked tiredly. I pulled her closed to me and stroked her arm with my thumb as J-Hope explained.

"We found Dustin. We have to get to him before he moves." J-Hope explained. Marley practically jumped out of bed. She looked down at her outfit and shrugged.

"I could fight in this." She said before walking for the door.

"You should learn to react as fast as she does." J-Hope said before walking away. I got out of bed and changed, unlike Marley and walked downstairs.

"Gosh it took you long enough." Woozi said before grabbing my arm. He already had Marley with him and we appeared in front of a really secure building. The whole group was somehow already here.

"And he is where?" Marley asked while walking to the front of the group.

"Looks like someone got their strength back quickly." Namjoon said.

"Tell me about it." I muttered.

Hoshi looked at Marley then explained to her where he was. I noticed Jason holding onto S.Coups. They had the whole group invisible somehow. Marley looked at the group of guards in front of the building and straightened her back.

"Don't hurt yourself." Harper warned. Marley slightly lifted her hands and all the guards in front of the building flew into walls and away from the doors.

"Don't piss her off." Hoshi said. Marley walked towards the door and something was different about her. She was angry. It was scary seeing her act like this out of anger.

"Marley, you can't kill someone if you don't know what they look like." Hoshi said.

"I know what he looks like. I read your mind." She said while still walking.

"You never touched me. How is that possible?" He questioned.

"Marley, slow down." Jason said and she just sped up. Chanyeol sped in front of her and stopped her. She looked up at him and his expression changed from concern to fear.

"Marley. Please calm down." Chanyeol said.

"He has ruined me and my whole family. My family includes you and everyone standing behind me. He has made so many things in my life go wrong. He's going to pay." She said and pushed past Chanyeol. I ran up and grabbed her arm. She looked at me and her expression terrified me. It was nothing but pure anger.

"Marley, please calm down." I begged. She looked me in the eye then broke free from me. She walked towards the door and broke the doors open with a ball of energy from her hands.

A guard stood in front of her and held a gun to her chest. My heart stopped when I saw the gun. She then grabbed the gun, broke it from the guards grasp, and somehow ended up with the guard in a neck hold, using his gun.

"Where is Dustin Black?" She asked. The man didn't answer.

"Thanks." She said before knocking the man out with his own gun. The other guards were taken care of by Rose, Dino, and Jimin. She lead the group down a long hallway. Most of us broke off to fight small groups of guards. Marley just kept going, occasionally throwing a guard across the hall with telepathy.

She came across a door and stopped. She tried the doorknob and it wouldn't open. She kicked the door knob off and pushed open the door. I walked in after her and a man in a seat jumped up and stepped back.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Are you Dustin Black?" She asked.

"This is my place to ask the questions." He said. I grabbed Marley's arm to stop her from killing him then and there. She shook me off of her arm before standing straighter.

"I will ask you again. Me and my friends have killed almost all of your guards in this wing along with another wing. Don't make me add you into that just yet. Are you Dustin Black?" She asked again. I hated the tone in her voice. It was so scary.

He then nodded his head and I grabbed her arm. She easily shook me off and pinned the man against a wall.

"You manipulated my father and ruined his life, my mother's life, my step father's life, my life, and So many other lives. Do you know how lucky you are to even be hearing my voice right now?" She asked. She started holding his neck tighter and he started to cough. I ran up and pushed her off of him. I saw the tears in her eyes as she looked me in the eyes.

"Why would you stop me? He's done so much!" She said through tears as the man scooted behind me. I heard a gunshot and turned around to see Dustin dead and Jason holding a gun. He dropped the gun and looked at the man on the floor.

"So many lives were lost because of him. He is the last life I take and the last life to be taken today and any other day. That goes for our whole group. If someone comes for us, knock them out and cut the chip out. We will free everyone. We can make our own government if needed. No discrimination between humans and mutants. We are all equal. Any mutant abuses their power to the public and the humans, will be put in captivity. I know there are cameras in here. I know they caught that. This will somehow be broadcasted and everyone will know. No more death. No more hatred. I'm tired of it." He father said before kicking the gun.

Our group cleaned up all the dead bodies and helped the wounded people. Jin was able to broadcast Jason's message from the camera footage and his created his own sort of government.

All captured mutants were given a second chance and all chips were removed from anyone we could find with one. The guards that were saved openly decided to work for Jason.

We made it very clear that any mutant that was to manipulate their powers and use them wrongly was taken into custody.

Everything was the way it should have been. The worst thing about the aftermath, was the nightmares that Jason and Marley had afterwards. They eventually got over the nightmares and everything was normal.

Well not normal, but it was our normal.

~~~~

The end my friends. Hope you enjoyed!! Thankyou for all  the love an support!!!