15

Once we arrived at the house it was about 11 o'clock at night. Vernon woke me up from the light sleep I was getting. I got out of the car to see this beautiful house in front of me.

It had to have at least four floors. The floor that were visible had a whole glass wall. It was beautiful, even at night when I could barely see.

I walked in and I didn't get to explore the whole house, but it was huge. I felt like I was moving into my dream home, but it wasn't my dream home, until now. I went up a flight of spiral stairs to the rooms. My room was in between Hoseok and V's rooms. The room was really big too. Each room had it's own bathroom too. I didn't even bother to unpack. I just kicked off my shoes and plopped onto the soft turquoise blankets. I buried myself under the blankets on the bed and melted under the warmth of the blanket.

As comfortable as I was, it was difficult for me to fall asleep in a new place. I hadn't spent the night in my apartment for a while. It didn't take me long to get used to the other house, but that was because I was with someone. Now I'm alone.

I eventually fell asleep and got a decent sleep. I still felt uneasy about the new setting so sleep was a little bit of a challenge. Even when I was sleeping, it wasn't very good sleep.

Next Morning

I woke up at about 4 a.m. to someone yelling. That someone was V. I jumped out of bed and ran to his room. I slowly opened the door to see him still asleep in his bed. He was mumbling something, but very loudly. I ran over to his bedside and saw that he was sweating and had tears running down his cheeks.

I sat half way on the bed and pulled him into my lap. This woke him up, but now he was crying more. He gripped my shirt and started sobbing.

"I-I I'm so sorry Marley! I didn't want to hurt you. I wasn't in control I'm so sorry." He cried. I pulled him closer to my chest and stroked his hair.

"Shh. V, it's okay. What happened." I asked.

"I-I remember. Your parents, they made me remember what I did to you."

He remembers what he did? My parents made him remember? When I went to his room he said he didn't remember what he did to me. But my parents?

I was at a loss for words. I didn't what to say. I didn't know what to ask. I was just frozen. I wanted to cry at the mention of my parents.

Once V's cries subsided he pulled away from me.

"I can communicate with the dead, but I thought I could only communicate with dead mutants. I know I can only bring mutants back from the dead, but I guess I can speak to dead humans. They are angry at me. They showed me everything I did to you. I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what to do." He explained.

He can communicate with the dead?

"If you can communicate with the dead, then could I have you send them a message. Or send them a message through you? Is it possible for you to contact them and I can talk to them through you? I could say something to them with telepathy through you." I asked.

"I don't know if that will work. And I don't know if they want to talk to me." He said.

"Can we please try?" I begged. He had stopped crying by now.

"Fine. I'll just like tap you or something." He said. He closed his eyes and concentrated. I noticed him tense up before shaking his head. He then relaxed and tapped my leg.

I grabbed his hand and tried to say something to my mom. It was like trying to read someone's mind and use telepathy at the same time.

"Hey mom, it's me. I need you to know that you can trust V. It wasn't his fault with what happened. I forgave him and I ask that you and dad do too. I'm with Junky again. After you guys passed he stayed with me until I got my own place. I know you probably know all of this. I love you guys and I miss you." I said. I felt tears falling down my cheeks as I let go V's hand. He squinted then opened his eyes.

"It worked." He said cheerfully.

"What did they say?" I asked.

"They said that they would forgive me if you did. They said that you were right and they did know, but it was nice to hear you tell them. They love and miss you too." He said. I started crying from sadness and happiness at the same time. I missed my parents so much and knowing that I was able to speak to them was amazing. V hugged me for a little bit then walked me back to my room. Once I got back to my room I realized that it was almost five in the morning. I had been in there for a really long time. I laid back down and fell asleep again.