44

SORRY I am such a bad person lol. It's been like a year since I've uploaded. LOLZ sorry.

~~~

Vernon's Pov

~~~

Sorry if I didn't specify pov's in other chapters. Just ask and I'll specify lolz sorry.

~~~

I was so happy that marley was awake, I couldn't focus on anything. I thought I had lost her. My happiness. If I lost her then I would have lost myself. Three weeks of sitting in a hospital room not wanting to move, being to sad not eat, and too scared to move. Now she's okay.

But we still don't have the original problem solved. The real leader of the Government is still out there. And none of us know what he looks like. I don't even know if Jason has seen him. He could be in this hospital and we wouldn't know. We don't even know if he is a mutant or not.

How do we kill someone that we've never seen. How do we defeat a nonexistent person.

"Verrnoon? You alive?" My eyes widened at the sudden sound. I looked for the source of the sound to see Hoshi.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing, but we need to get you two back to the house." He said. I looked over at Marley who was barely awake. I squeezed her hand and her eyes shot open.

"Sorry." She said. I leaned forward and kissed her cheek.

"You don't need to apologize. Come on. Let's get you home." I said. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up out of the bed and carried her to the car.

She laid her head on my shoulder with a small smile.

"How are you feeling?" Hoshi asked.

"Better now that I don't have an asshole in my head." She said and Hoshi laughed.

"You have an asshole next to you if you know what I mean." Hoshi said. I kicked the back of his seat and pouted.

I felt Marley shift in her spot when she leaned over to me and kissed my cheek. I smiled and looked over at her. She smiled a goofy smile at me and I forgot about Hoshi's comment for a moment.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Tell me."

"Nope." She said and tilted her head up but kept her eyes on me.

"Please?" I begged.

"Hmhm." She hummed.

"Pleeeasse!" She just shook her head.

"Before this goes an uncomfortable direction for me, please, save it for the house." Hoshi said. Marley smirked then looked at me.

"Seriously what was it?" I asked.

"You." She said.

"What? What did I do?" I asked.

"Nothing. You are just cute when you pout." She said.

"I do not."

"He does not." Hoshi said with a scrunched face.

"Oh shut up!" I said.

"Nope." Hoshi said.

*In English*

"Damn You!" I said.

*Back to Korean*

"I hope you know, I know what that means." Hoshi said.

"I do too. I took English in school before the crash. And I did online studies too, soo." Marley said.

"Oh whatever." I said before pouting again. Marley poked my side and I jumped.

"HEY!" I yelped like a little child. She burst into laughter before I tickled her. She curled up in a ball on the car seat and began to laugh so hard she cried.

I loved seeing her like this and I loved being able to laugh.

Then we had to go back to boring and serious, the moment we got back.

We walked into the house and everyone was in the living room. They were in a circle and all quite.

"Finally." Dino said.

"Well, here we go." I heard Marley utter. We went and sat down.

"We have a slight problem." Jimin said.

"And that is?" Marley asked in an annoyed tone which earned a warning glare from her mother.

"We have no clue who we have to kill." Hoseok said.

"Then we just go in and blow everything up." Hoshi said with a shoulder shrug.

"Are you dumb? You can't just bomb it. We've only really been in one wing, we don't know who is in there. If we eliminate the main problem the smaller ones will go away." Namjoon said.

"Here is the easy solution. If anyone knows his name, then I'll know who it is." Hoshi said.

"Dustin Black." Jason said.

"Okay then." Hoshi said before closing his eyes.

"He's not a mutant, and he's actually pretty young. Dark brown, almost black, hair, blue eyes, and short beard. Looks to be about 27." Hoshi explained.

"Okay, so if we see him, then we will know, right?" Xiumin asked.

"I will know, yes." Hoshi said.

"So how do we find him?" Jennie asked.

"Well that's the hard part." Jin said.

Please, just let me have a day of sitting in my room with Marley. Let her gain her strength back before we have to kill someone. PLEASE

~~~

I may start another book. If I do, I won't post the first chapter then go from there. I will write a couple chapters so there is something to read. I will not stop Game Of Survival, but I may start a new story. I don't think it will be a fan fiction though. 

This story is nearing its end friends. ..... I think