16

I woke up and walked down the stairs and didn't see anyone. Everyone's bedroom doors were open so they weren't in their rooms. I looked around the main floor and didn't find anyone. It felt the presence of someone, but there was no one around.

"Vernon. Don't you dare." I said.

"Don't dare do what?" He asked from behind me causing me to scream.

"VERNON! Stop doing that!!!!" I yelled with the biggest smile on my face.

"They are down stairs training." He said in between laughs.

"How long were you going to let me wander around?" I asked.

"Well it was going to be a while, but I forgot you can sense me." He said. I crossed my arms and he smiled.

"You just love to laugh at my pain don't you?" I said with a sarcastic smile.

"Maybe. Come one. Let's go." He said. He grabbed my hand and held a finger up to his lips. He pulled me to a set of stairs leading down.

"Where are they? He was supposed to get her down here already." I heard Xiumin say. Then Namjoon started to run up the stairs and Vernon pushed me against the wall with a goofy smile. Right after he passed me Vernon nodded to me and let go of my arm. I slowly walked behind Namjoon. I then placed my chin on his shoulder.

"Hi!" I said cheerfully. He jumped so high I could have thought flight was his ability.

"What the hell Marley?" He yelled. I almost fell to the floor laughing. Just then Vernon went behind Namjoon and grabbed his shoulder. This earned a lunch to the chest.

"Sorry, not sorry." Namjoon said befor

e walking back down stairs. I walked over to Vernon still laughing. He looked up at me and for a second, he looked really mad. Then he smiled and stood up still clutching his chest.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said.

"Did you see how high he jumped?" I asked.

"Not as high as you do." He said. I playfully hit his shoulder and we walked down the stairs.

"Finally!" Xiumin exclaimed.

"You are going to train with Jungkook for right now." Xiumin said. Jungkook and I exchanged nervous looks, but nodded. Jungkook lead me into a room with a bunch of various items around the room. He closed the door behind us and looked at me.

"I want you to take that pillow and throw it at me without touching it." He said pointing to a pillow on a small chair across the room. I looked at the pillow and concentrated.

"It's easier if you hold your hand up. It'll give you more accuracy." I looked at the pillow then raised my hand from the pillow to Jungkook's arms. He caught the pillow and nodded his head.

"Impressive. Try the table Carefully move it from where it is to in front of me. Don't hit me with it please."

I concentrated on the table as I carefully moved the large object to sit in front of Jungkook. I breathed heavily from the strength it took.

"You alright?" He asked. I nodded.

"It's odd saying something is heavy when I'm not even close enough to touch it." I said. Jungkook smiled.

"You'll get used to things like that. See that bowling ball? Hold in the air as long as possible." He said. I held it for a while before my arm got weak and my head started to hurt.

"It's really heavy." I said before dropping it. Jungkook caught it in the air and placed it on the ground. It's strange watching objects float like that though.