43

"Wake up Marley..."

"God damn it. I'm not in the mood. Can you just go away." I said in an annoyed voice.

"If you don't wake up, then I will. Remember who is still next to you." She warned.

"You wouldn't dare." I said while trying to open my eyes.

"Too late."

I tried and tried and tried. I pushed as hard as I could to open my eyes, but nothing happened. Everything was dark. I couldn't hear anything, couldn't see anything. The only thing I could see was my twisted reflection. She was smiling and i briefly saw an image of her holding Vernon in a neck hold. Her hands wrapped around his head. One around his jaw and one around his forehead.

"3, 2,-"

"NO!" I screamed and opened my eyes. I pushed Vernon from my arms before everything went black again.

"No! Let me out of here!" I yelled.

"I told you Marley! I will take full control. You can't win. You will lose." She said with an evil smile.

"Oh, Vernon. You can't escape me. I'm the stronger half of her. She is weak. Her love for you is so weak that she can't even control me to save you. How does that make you feel." I could hear her voice. I felt a strong grip on my neck.

"GET OUT OF HER!" I heard Vernon. My breathing was being cut off and I was panicking.

"Anything you do to me, you do to her. She can feel your hands around her neck, Vernon." She said. The pressure was let off of my neck and I could see again. I fell to my knees and started coughing. I looked up at Vernon with tear filled eyes.

"I'm so sorry Vernon." I said before coughing again. I looked at the door that had been blocked by my desk. I moved the desk from the spot I was in and my father pushed open the door. He came running to me and cupped my face.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm okay." I said still coughing.

"Oh, Marley. You pore weak child." She said.

"You bitch." I siad.

"That's going a bit far don't you think?"

"You don't know what going far is." I warned."

"Then what is going too far?" She asked.

"This. Get Namjoon and Tao." I said.

"You can't. I'll take over before." She said. My vision blurred a bit, but I pushed it away.

"No you won't." I said before carefully standing. My leg was throbbing, but I didn't care. I walked out into the hallway and ran into someone. I looked up at the unfamiliar face and my eyes widened. I took a step back and my vision blurred again. I shook my head.

"No. DAMN IT! Go away!" I yelled.

My vision was restored and the person I didn't know lightly grabbed my arm. I panicked and grabbed his arm. I flipped him onto his back and he started coughing. Vernon started laughing and the boy on the ground scowled at him.

"Who are you?" I questioned.

"I'm Hoshi. I'm sure you've heard about me. Marley, right?" He asked.

"Yeah. Sorry. If you would have introduced yourself you wouldn't have ended up down there." I said before holding my arm out and helping him up.

"Are you really going to make Tao and Namjoon do it?" He asked.

"You are stronger than me. She is stronger than me. I can't risk anyone else getting hurt again." I said.

He shook his head and I carefully walked down stairs.

"Are you okay?" Dino asked.

"No. Where is Tao and Namjoon." I asked. Dino took a small step back and pointed at them. I hated the fear in everyone's eyes when they looked at me.

"What is it?" Tao asked.

"That was a dumb question. Are you sure?" Namjoon said.

"More than sure." I said.

"Alright then." Tao said.

"I don't think this is a good idea." Jezzabelle said.

"I don't care. I can't risk anyone else's life." I said. Jezzabelle glanced at Jin who was slouching and almost hiding.

"What aren't you telling us Jin. I can tell you are avoiding this." Jezzabelle said.

"She has a very high chance of dying from this. This other half, per say, is much stronger than she should be. This could take long enough to kill Marley. And we all know that Marley isn't coming back a second time." Jin said.

"It's better I die than all of you. I will risk it." I said.

"No. You can't just do that." Vernon countered.

"Well you aren't me!" I said.

"Would you just get it over with please." I said.

"Marley... This isn't a good idea." She warned.

"And hurry up please. Before she takes over again. And I don't think I can win another battle with her." I said. Namjoon and Tao very cautiously walked over to me.

"Are you sure about this?" Namjoon asked. I saw the worry in his eyes.

"Please. I can't do this any longer. I'll die and she won't. It's better we both die than just the good one." I said.

"Please." I begged. Namjoon and Tao gripped my arms. I felt a sharp pain in my head. This pain went from my head through my whole body. The pain increased until I was full on screaming.

"NO! You idiot! You'll die!"

"Good." I said before everything went completely blank. This time, I didn't even see her. Just darkness.

Maybe NOW I can be happy.