10

Once we got back from my apartment, Jungkook helped me carry my stuff up to the spare room.

"Now you can wear your clothes, unless you want to wear mine." He said with a knowing smile.

"Hmm. We'll see." I said telepathically.

"As for where you are sleeping. This room is next door to V's. You sure you want to sleep here?" He asked. He knew that V was fine now, but he was still convincing me to stay with him.

"I trust V, and if you wanted me to stay with you then you could have asked." I said. I went to walk out of the room to get a glass of water, but he stood in front of the doorway. I stopped in front of him and looked up at him.
"Hi." I said. I had some hair in front of my face and he pushed it behind my ear. He cupped both of cheeks gently and kissed me.

"Hi." He replied.

"What was that for?" I asked with a smile.

"I don't know. It was just tempting." He said. I smiled a little wider and looked down. I knew my face was red so I did my best to hide it. He grabbed my hand and I looked up at him again.

"Awe. You look so cute when you are flustered." He said. I huffed and pulled away to cross my arms.

"Hey!" I yelled in my mind. He giggled and walked out of the room. I followed and went into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. It was difficult to swallow, but I managed to. I heard a knock at the door and watched as Jungkook checked the little glass whole. He unlocked the door and the whole group piled in. J-Hope walked up to me and hugged.

"Did anything happen after you left?" He asked. I slightly shook my head. I walked into the living room and joined the others. Jin walked into the kitchen and placed my food, along with Jungkook's, in the refrigerator.

"AH food!" Jungkook said and went to get his food.

"Do you want your's?" He asked me.

"No thanks. I'll eat it another time. I'm not very hungry." I said. He shrugged his shoulders and pulled his food from the fridge. He sat down on the couch next to me and everyone started telling random stories.

Of course, Jin began to tell a bunch of jokes. It didn't take Jungkook long to finish his food. He rested his arm around my shoulder melted under his chest. I knew that I had a small smile on my lips. Chanyeol looked at me and Jungkook and smiled. He shook his head and continued to watch Jin laugh at his own jokes.

"Okay. I'm tired. It's late. Go to sleep." J-Hope said while standing. I silently laughed as everyone made their way to their rooms. I told Jungkook that I would meet him upstairs and went to get another glass of water. I struggled to swallow, but once again, I managed. I felt someone walk up behind me and I turned to meet V's eyes. I took a step back out of shock and he looked sad. He took a step closer and placed a finger under my chin.

"I'm not going to hurt you, just let me see." He said. I slowly lifted my head up and he looked at the bruises on my neck.

"I'm so sorry." He said.

"It wasn't your fault." I assured. Just as I said that his expression faded from his eyes. I took a step back as the emotion flooded back.

"Tae, what's going on? I thought we fixed it." I asked.

"They are losing control very slowly. I'll still be off and on for about another day." He said. I took another step back.

"I'm going to bed now, you should do the same." I said before trying to walk past him. He grabbed my arm and I swear that my heart stopped. He was much stronger than me. Especially right now.

"Stay with Jungkook until I'm fully trustable. I don't want to see you hurt again." He said then let go of my arm.

I hurried up to Jungkook's room and opened the door. Not even thinking. I looked up and he was standing there without a shirt. I closed my eyes and shut the door again.

I tried to say sorry through the door, but I guess I can only speak long distance with someone who has telepathy. I have to be able to see the person I'm talking to unless the other person has telepathy. He opened the door and I looked down.

"Sorry." I said looking at his feet.

"It's fine. At least I had pants on." He said with a chuckle. I looked up and he lead me into the room.

"V said that I needed to stay with you. He scared me that's why I came up here without thinking." I said.

"Scared you? What did he do?" He asked. He sounded mad.

"Jeon, he didn't hurt me or anything. He was saying sorry when his eyes changed again. Then changed right back. He said that the government are slowly losing control, but still have a tiny bit of control. I went to walk away and he grabbed my arm. Not hard, but he told me to stay with you until he could be trusted. It just took me by surprise." I said. He calmed down a bit.

"At least he's being smart. Did he say anything else."

I thought about what he had said afterwards.

I don't want to see you hurt again.

"No, nothing else important." I said.

"Was there something else that wasn't important?" He asked.

"He said he didn't want to see me hurt again. That's it." I said. I could see the jealousy in Jungkook's eyes. I walked up to him and cupped his face in my hands. I stood on the top of my toes and kissed him. The jealousy faded and I could tell that he had forgotten about V.

Jungkook looked at me once more and smiled.

"You gonna change?" He asked. I thought for a second.

"Mhm. But I don't feel like going back to my room. Soooo I'm stealing some clothes." I said. He smiled.

"Anytime." He said. He went to his closet and handed me a pair of gray joggers and a white t-shirt. Luckily my bra was white, because he would be able to see it.

I went into his bathroom and changed. The hardest part was getting my shirt out without hurting myself more. I walked back into his bedroom and he was hiding next to the bathroom door. So at first I was confused why he wasn't there. He then wrapped his arms around my waist causing me to jump. He giggled, as did I. He let go of me and we climbed into his bed. I buried my face into his chest as he held me. I fell asleep without a worry.

~~~ 

Hey guys! I'm back. I know that it's been taking me a bit of time to update stories. School started up about two weeks ago, so it's going to take me a little bit longer to update stories. Just bare with me!