Chapter 2- Forest Fire!!

((Bella's POV))
I've been walking in this forest like forever now and I can't take it anymore, I'm lost. Well I should just think good thoughts, I will find my way out of this forest some day. You know what?! I'll just-----Ow!!
Some puff of dust just went into the air
I can't see!! Is anyone there?

Bella feels like something is pulling her. The dust slightly goes away and she can see someone with a green scarf on there face. If only the dust wasn't there she could ask the person for directions out of the forest. What did they want from me?

The dust clears up

Bella: Hey Molly are you ok?
Molly: Bork!!
I'm guessing yes, your ok?! Molly barks at Bella for her attention. What is it Molly. She goes up to her bag of stuff, and barks at it. Bella goes to reach her bag to see what's wrong. Everything seems fine to me, let's check if I have my stuff.
Clothes- check
Shoes- check
Camping supplies- check
Extra coins just in case I buy something  from a shop-
Wait!!! Where's my coins!! Did that person just take all my coins?!? Did that person just seriously pit pocket me!! <_< I'm mad!! If I see this mystery person with a green scarf on I'll, I'll, I'll tell the person politely to give my coins back....
Its go Molly! We will find our own way out of the forest.

Once walking for a few hours, Bella and Molly find a village but just not any other normal village. But this one was on fire!!!

Oh my!!!! Is anyone there? Someone! Anyone! I should just go help this village on fire and put it out. Luckily Bella had extra buckets of water with her. She puts out the fires. Is anyone there??? It's died slight.........