Chapter 13- The Festival!!

*One week later*
                     ((Bella's Pov))
Good morning! I said looking at Molly she barked. Today's the day we are having the festival! I'm super excited there's hopefully going to be a lot of people there, the festival is just to welcome people in the village and hopefully they can live here. I got out of my bed and did my hair I left it down today. I took a shower already and just put my blue dress on again because honestly I love this dress. I hope Lily can make me another and I can pay her this time. I left my room and headed downstairs, there was no one there. I guess Blossom is getting ready, it starts any minute now. I'm just too excited! I didn't eat anything! I just ran out the door with Molly. I ran to the festival which was taken place by the cherry blossom tree. It was so beautiful! They had lights which were pink,purple and yellow. There were so many new houses that were built and also a farm too. They were about like 10 houses, most of them were big and a couple were small too. The festival had table and chairs that had food and drinks on them. They even had a dance floor! I'm just so happy Blossom could do this!!! Anyway there were people already there so I went to go introduce myself.

So I saw this one person sitting by herself, I went towards her to say Hi and I did. Hi! I said she said hi back.
Bella: So why are you sitting her alone? I smiled at her trying to her happy, she seemed pretty bored.
???: I'm sitting her alone because I don't know anyone, and I'm sure if I told you what I am they won't let my stay here for much longer...
Bella: I'm sure they will let you stay here! I actually know the person who's hosting the festival her and I'm sure she'll let you stay...
???: Heh thanks
Bella: So what's your name?
???: I'm Charlotte! What about you?!
Bella: I'm Bella! After telling her my name she went close to my ear and said hey Bella between me and you I'm actually a witch.... I said something back to her It's ok, I don't really mind actually you seem really cool.
Charlotte: Hey thanks kid! You want to sit and talk for a little?
Bella: Heyyy! I'm not a kid! But ya sure I'll sit. I sat down next to Charlotte, speaking of her she had red and orange hair. The top was red and then the  bottom was orange , she had long hair. She looked like a witch but no one seemed to care. She was wearing a turquoise jacket and her shirt was green she also was wearing a belt that was red. She had a hat on the was green also with a turquoise trim, the hat had a star on it. She also had brown pants on with black shoes. She spoke to me and said So what's the big news about Cherry Blossom like is it a good place to live or like...
Bella: Oh ya it's wonderful living here! I actually live here with Blossom, Kyle, Stan and Jay. Blossom is the lord here and she's pretty cool about everything I'm sure she won't mind you staying here, I whispered if you are a witch.
Charlotte: Cool so you live here! That's cool maybe I'll stay here if it's ok with Blossom and all.
Bella: Ya! So do you have any pets?! I have one myself.
Charlotte: Sup I do! I have a pet named muffin! He's a spider, but he doesn't bite don't worry.
Bella: 😳 Oh aaaa cool! I said I have a dog named Molly. She's with me today, say hi Molly she barked at Charlotte.
Charlotte: Hey Molly's cute! Can I pet her?
Bella: ya sure! She pets Molly, Molly seemed to like being pet on her head. Well Charlotte it's been nice taking to you but I should go now and help Blossom.
Charlotte: Well ok, Bye kiddo!