Chapter 3- New Village, New people

((Bella's POV))
When it was died slight, I wasn't expecting anyone to respond. But someone did. Hello? A boy said in the distance. Hello? Bella said, the boy comes closer to Bella. Hello, are you lost? the boy said. Bella took a good look at him, before speaking. He had blond hair and dark blue eyes. Bella spoke, Yes I'm lost. Do you know the way out?! Yes, I do know the way out. Come I'll show you the boy said. Thank you Bella said with a smile. Your welcome the boy said.

* the boy and Bella start walking out of the woods*

Hey Um, I just wanted to say thank you again for showing me out of the forest, it means a lot. It's ok don't worry, I basically see a lot of people in this forest that are lost. So I seem to help them, the boy said. Hey! So why were you stuck in the forest anyway? The boy said. Well I, lived in the forest for 16 years but never actually went out of the house, so finally my parents let me leave the house. So I don't really know the forest that well to even get out of it, that's why. But at least I have Molly with me for company. Wait who's Molly? The boy said. Oh, right Molly is my dog, speak Molly.
Molly: Bork!!

So since you asked me a question I'll ask you something, What's your name? Bella said.
Right! I completely forgot to introduce myself, I'm Kyle! I'm a guard at this new village called Cherry Blossom and I'm also 17 years old. Well nice to meet you Kyle, I'm Bella and this is my dog Molly.

Kyle: There's the way out!
Bella: O my Light! Thank you!
Kyle: Hey! Since I'm guessing you have now where to stay, Would you like to go to Cherry Blossom with me?
Bella: Yes! I would love that, thank you.

* Bella, Molly and Kyle all go to Cherry Blossom*

Kyle: We are here! Welcome to Cherry Blossom, I know it doesn't seem much but I will bet it'll be something one day!
It seems alright, It seemed to be like a new village. It had a big house on a hill, and a guard station, which was really small. It had a center place, which was a Cherry Blossom tree in the center. That's probably why it's called Cherry blossom I guess? Nothing that big but it's something.
Kyle: Here lets go to the big house, so I can introduce you to the people who live here.

* Bella, Molly and Kyle all walk to the big house on the hill, they all walk inside too*

What are we going to do, we don't have anything to give attention to new people to come here, a girl said with angry!!!
We don't have any money to get a builder to fix stuff!!! Why are you worried about peoples attention when we have NO MONEY!!! a boy said.
They both hear the door open, and turn around. Oh! Kyle hey, wait who's your friend they both said.

Kyle: This is Bella and Molly, they both were stuck in the forest so I helped them out.
Bella: Umm....... Hi
Molly: bork!!

We are so sorry about that, we were just fighting about lord stuff. Let us introduce ourselves, the girl said.
I'm Blossom, and I'm the Lord of Cherry Blossom. Blossom punch the guys arm, Heh Hem!
Ow!! Um, I'm Stan and I'm Blossom's personal guard.
Blossom: So Bella, Do you have anywhere to stay?
Bella: No Lord Blossom I don't?
Blossom: Please Bella you don't have to call me by Lord, Btw since you have nowhere to stay you can stay with me.
Bella: Really?! Oh thank you! You guys are truly amazing people!
Blossom: No need to thank me, I have a extra room upstairs on the left. Go ahead, make yourself comfortable.

* Bella and Molly both go upstairs to the room on the left, and Bella opens the door*

Bella: Wow this is amazing!
It has a bed, which was pink with a cherry blossom flower pattern on it. It also had a window, and a vanity. The vanity was white, and also the chair that came with it. The floor was dark brown and the walls where a light blue with stars patterns on the walls too.
Bella: Yawn, well it seems like it's dark so I'll go into the bed now.
Bella: Night Molly!
Molly jumped up onto the bed and made a Circle and sat on the bed.
Bella turned off the light and fell asleep in the bed.