Chapter 7- Old friend

((Bella's POV))
*Twelve in the after noon*
I usually here the morning birds chirping but I didn't. It was kinda strange, I felt like I was missing action! So I decided to wake up not knowing what was going to happen. I opened my eyes and didn't see Lily. That was weird I thought she would be in her room? She's probably doing something, I went to the window to see what time it was. It's was twelve, Wait what I slept in!!! I couldn't believe it! I went in the shower and did my hair, I put my hair in braids with my blue bow on the side. Something not to fancy for just waking up. I put the dress Lily made for me yesterday on today. I walked down stairs and sat at the table. After eating brunch, someone came downstairs. It was Kyle he said hey! I said hey back!

Kyle: Want to head back to the village, I got the three million.
Bella: ya sure, I just have to say bye to your parents and Lily. Hope, John and Lily walked into the house. I walked towards them and hugged them, they hugged back.

Hope: what's the hug for? I mean I don't mind a hug once in a while.
Lily: what's going on?!
Kyle: We are heading back to Cherry blossom, and Bella wanted to say bye to you guys.
Lily: Your leaving Me!!! I mean your leaving us......
Bella: Thank you guys for letting me stay here, but me and Kyle should head back to Cherry Blossom. Also thank you Lily for making this beautiful dress for me. I smiled and ran up to her and gave her a hug.
Lily: It was no problem, I would do anything for you. I hugged Bella back and said We are friends right?
Bella: Of course your my friend, we are friends forever! I smiled happier than ever.
John: Well it's nice to now that my Lily made a new friend along with Kyle too. Bella, it's been a pleasure having you at our house theses past few days.
Bella: Thank you John!
Kyle: I love you Mom, Dad and Lily too. Thank you for letting me stay here, but Me and Bella should be heading out by now.

Me and Bella walked out of the house and waved back at My parents and Lily. Lily ran up to me and whispered Take care of her bro! I whispered back and said I will, just go back to Mom and Dad. She ran back and Bella said What did Lily say to you? U-Ummm NOTHING! I blushed a bright red.

Bella: Are you ok, your a red tomato.
Kyle: I-I-I'm fine and brushed it away. I shouldn't worry about what Lily said, but she's right I care for Bella, a lot. I should just keep this to myself and worry about going back to Cherry Blossom.

Bella: Me and Kyle headed to the back of the village to see that someone was there. The person saw Kyle and ran up to him. The person said Hey! Hey! What's up Kyle, long time no see!
Kyle: Hey Jay! What's up!
Jay: I'm fine just the usual, you know the usual where I trying to find my parents..... I didn't really want to talk about it but talking always helps, I noticed a girl beside Kyle. Kyle who's this?
Kyle: Right you don't know Bella yet, Jay this is Bella. Bella this is Jay my old friend, me and him are like best friends.
Jay: Nice to meet you Bella!
Bella: Nice to meet you too Jay! I have to ask, I'm sorry but what did you say about your parents? I said curiously.
Jay: Well if you most know, I don't know where my parents are. One day me and my parents were having a picnic in the forest and then a sound came from the forest and I turned around to see what it was but nothing was there. I went to turn around again hoping to see my parents but they weren't there. I don't know anyone, maybe they were captured my bandits or they ran off. I just don't know........ I miss them, I looked in the house for anything like notes or clues on where they were but they're nothing absolutely nothing..........

Bella: I'm sorry, I saw him crying! I'm so sorry maybe they'll come back?
Jay: It's been 4 years!!! 4 years ok!! You won't understand ;~;
Kyle: It's ok Jay, I gave him a hug.
Jay: I sniffed and wiped the tears away. Thank you Kyle. So umm we're are you headed off to?
Kyle: Cherry Blossom, we were just doing something for Blossom. Do you want to come? I'm sure Blossom would mind!
Jay: I mean sure, I don't really need anything since I've been traveling all this time.
Bella: it's settled then, Jay you can come with use to Cherry Blossom! I smiled and we all went into the forest.

We were walking about a few hours when a pack of angry wolves came from the forest! Run!! We all ran as fast as we could but it seem like the angry wolf pack was coming closer to use! I was so scared, I kept on running with Kyle and Jay. Hopefully nothing happens to use, Please Light let nothing happen to use.........