Chapter 40- Two hearts make One

((Stan's POV))
Today is February 20th nothing special has happen in the village in a while but all of that is going to change. Today is the day I'm going to plan a secret date for Blossom and tell her how I feel to her. I'm planing on preposing to her.  I wanted to do this for a while now, but we're just so busy with Cherry Blossom that we haven't had the time to actually have time together. We have been dating in secret for about two years and our second year anniversary of dating each other is on March 14th but I couldn't wait any longer!! Kyle and Jay already went out for today, they are visiting Bella today. I should see if Jay is free so he can help me with our "secret date". I know Kyle probably wants to talk to Bella so I won't ask him to help me. Before I look around the village. I grab my supplies to set up our "secret date". Then when I looked around the village, I couldn't find them so I decided to pick a stop where our "secret date" can be held. Well it can't be by Blossom's house or anywhere that Blossom can see from so maybe it should be set up in the forest. I think it's a plan, nobody will know where we are so nothing can go wrong right?!

I grabbed my bag of supplies and started setting up. I put down a picnic blanket and put flower candles on it. Then I set up the picnic blacker with plates, drinks plus forks and knifes. After that was set up I put up some fairy lights that were purple, pink and yellow. I also added a few more flower candles to brighten up the place because I'm planning on telling her when it's late a night. Once that was done Jay came into the forest and helped me. I also told him about where I was a few days before so he can help me. Jay and I then made some food. We made some steak with green beans and a delicious salad. For dessert I asked Mary if she can make us some cupcakes and she did. I should probably thank her later for making them. Anyway Mary's cupcakes she made were chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting and for the topping she put raspberry's on them. They honestly look so delicious that I could eat them now but I shouldn't. I look at Jay and say I think we are all good done.

Jay: You think so?
Stan: Ya totally, thanks for helping me make the food and bringing the cupcakes over here.
Jay: It's no problem!! So you and Blossom eh? ;)
Stan: Oh um.... ya we are a thing but promise you wouldn't tell a soul!!
Jay: I promise man!! So should I be port trolling the area for you and Blossom or for Cherry Blossom?
Stan: You should probably port troll Cherry Blossom as usual. Just in case something Extremely Big Happens!!
Jay: Ok!! I should actually be going now then. I'll see you later also Good Luck!!
Stan: Thanks, see you later!!

After Jay had left, I went back to Cherry Blossom to get ready for the secret date. I put a suit on which rarely happens but Blossom will like it. I decided to keep my sword with me just in case of emergencies. I Then grabbed the box which had the ring in it. This was the ring I got for Blossom to prepose with. The ring was a sliver color and had a pink flower shaped gem on it. I then put it in my pocket and put some fancy shoes on. Now It's time to actually ask Blossom to come with me on this secret date. I went outside and it was dark out. I then started walking to Blossom's house and I was getting a little bit nervous for some reason. What if it's to soon? What if it's not the right time to ask? Will she say yes or no? If she says yes how will we be together? Will we still be together then? Will Blossom still be the lord anymore or will I have to give up my job to be with her? Just Ugh, I don't need to think about this now. It's already set up and there's no going back now. I've got to do this not only for her but for me.

I start coming up to the big hill and start walking up it. My heart starts beating rapidly. Ever step I take leads me to another path where I long to be with her. I knock on the front door. There's no answer, I knock for the second time. Some one opens the door and that person was Bun.

Bun: Oh hi Stan!!
Stan: Hi Bun, is Blossom home by any chance?
Bun: Yeah!! Why? Do you want her?
Stan: Yes, I've been wanting to ask her something.
Bun: Ok I'll go get her then, but one more thing why are you dressing up so fancy tonight?!
Stan: Oh it's nothing much.... I look away. Are you going to get her or what?!
Bun: Gah, sorry I asked!! I'll go get her now.