Chapter 43- Broken Future

((Stan's POV))
It was the next morning in Cherry Blossom when I looked out my window to see it was raining. Water droplets from my window starting falling down. I guess it's a rainy day, that's so convenient isn't it?! I couldn't sleep last night from the thought of "her" my love, being gone. I still couldn't sleep because of the events that happen yesterday either. I was tried, gloomy, and overall overwhelmed. How could someone even sleep through the thoughts of a terrible tragedy? What will the other Lord's think when I, Blossom's guard have to say she's dead. How is Bella even going to take this new responsibility anyway? I sigh, I'll just figure it out later. I roll on one of the sides of the bed. I don't want to get out of bed, can't I just stay here in my warm comfy bed. I then hear a knock on my door. Then I get dressed quickly and went to opened the door. I opened the door to see Jay.

Jay: Morning Stan
Stan: Morning...
Jay: So how are you feeling today?
Stan: Ugh, don't get me started.
Jay: Alright, well then I won't ask but I do have to ask you something else though.
Stan: And that is?
Jay: What are we going to do with the were-fox in the cell?
Stan: Will integrate her of course, but we will do that when everyone is up.
Jay: Ok, sounds good. I just wanted to ask you about the prisoner before we did anything. Would you like me to do anything for you today?
Stan: No, it's fine you can ask me questions whenever you feel like it. Also it's ok, we don't have anything planned to do anyway. I think it's just best we all take a breather from yesterday.
Jay: Agree... but Stan?
Stan: Yes?
Jay: What about.... you know?
Stan: know?
Jay: Stan "her" funeral? Are we going to tell the other Lords of the different villages to come?
Stan: I haven't decided on that yet, I've just been busy.
Jay: Alright, I just wanted to check up on you that's all.
Stan: I smile a little bit and put my hand on Jay's shoulder. Ya I know...
Jay: I put my hand on his, I'll be checking on Kyle if you want anything ok?
Stan: ok thanks... then we let go of our hands on each other. Jay leaves the door open and goes to find Kyle to talk to him.

I then walk to my work station in my room where I do paper work for the village. My work station is basically a brown desk in a little corner of my room by my bed. I still have tons of work to do but I'm going to even have more considering Blossom is no longer with us. I have envelopes from different villages asking for peace territories, supplies, or just workers to help rebuild their village from the War of Darkness a few years ago. Some envelopes aren't even opened because I've been so busy. I looked at the huge pile of envelopes, bills, and or letters from the past. I sigh, I should probably do this now shouldn't I? I then take a sit on a chair and lead in close to my desk filled with paper work. I take a piece of paper to write things the village should do, plus I'll give this to Bella later on this week. I  don't believe we have any allies with any of the other villages yet, maybe we should all look into that. I write that done and grab one of the envelopes open. It said

To: Blossom Phillips
From: Frost Nicklas

Dear Blossom,

Good evening my lady, you may not know me but I hope to get to know you more in the future. My name is Frost Nicklas the Lord from Snowden. I'm writing this letter to you asking if we can make an alliance with you since we are in terrible need of rebuilding our village from the collapse of the War. Maybe you and your people can help us with our problem and even become allies as well. I hope you take this into consideration for the future, plus you are always welcome to come visit our home land. Thank you for taking the time to read this if you are my lady.

From, Frost Nicklas the Lord of Snowden

Stan: Well maybe I should visit Snowden to talk to Frost if he is still up for that alliance with us. Honestly it would be great if we had an alliance with them because they have amazing army defenses there like nobodies business. I then write down to visit Snowden for an alliance. Then I take another envelope and open it.