Chapter 31- If the sky comes falling down for you...

((Lily's POV))
Oh my Light!! It's morning already!! I go get dressed quickly and go outside. When I'm outside I see Kyle, Hey Kyle I say.
Kyle: Hey Lily! Want to hangout together today?
Lily: Oh ya!!! What you want to do?
Kyle: Let's go to the guard station.
Lily: Ok sure?!

We both go to the guard station and sit down near a table. Then we chat like brother and sisters do. I wouldn't consider us to be the yelling type, if we are just talking.
Lily: So... what do you want to talk about?
Kyle: Well there's you being the Love Angel!! What is this, you got me scared. What were you thinking, your going to face danger LILY!! What if I can't be there with you!!
Lily: Calm down Kyle, I'll be fine besides I know how to fight thanks to you and Dad teaching me when I was young.
Kyle: But... what if you get hurt and I... I lose you. I look down at the floor.
Lily: Kyle... That will NOT happen I promise. I'll have Bella by my side. Just trust me this once.
Kyle: Find, but if Anything happens I'm coming right away.
Lily: Thank you, I smile. Cheer up Kyle look on the bright side of things.
Kyle: I look back up at Lily, ya your right. Hey so did you go with anyone at the party for Valentines Day?
Lily: Heh, No I didn't go with anyone I just went because of you. I wink at Kyle, Bella and Kyle sitting-
Kyle: Shut up Lily!! I yell and start to blush.

Lily: I laugh, I whisper to Kyle " you better go for her soon, before it's to late."
Kyle: I whisper back, Lily I can't push it you know. She'll tell me if she's ready. I think to myself, will she tell me? Gah don't think like that Kyle!
Lily: Ya but I think you have a chance, with her Kyle.
Kyle: Ya I know! You told be this even since you first met her.
Lily: Oh ya!! I kinda forgot...
Kyle: Wait why are we still whispering?
Lily: I don't know but we should stop.
Kyle: Ya let's stop. Anyway you didn't ask my question, why didn't you go with anyone? You just said no because for me but why?
Lily: Umm... I don't know, I guess I was to focus on you and Bella I forgot to ask someone.
Kyle: Right?.... are you sure it's not something else?
Lily: Of course I'm right why would I lie to you. You think I lied to you?
Kyle: What no!! I would never think that but it's not really like you. I would think you would ask someone to go with you.
Lily: Well what if I just forgot!! Kyle!!
Kyle: Oh um sorry....
Lily: I'm leaving!!
Kyle: Wait Lily!!

I start running out of the guard station, Ugh why can't he understand I'm telling the truth. We never fight, I guess nobody is perfect after all. What's this feeling is it hate, maybe loneliness... I feel hopeless. It's not fair anymore, why do I always want the best for him but he didn't ever think of the best for me?! He's always my big brother but he left to be a guard while I stayed back home all alone. All I did was just wish my brother was safe and will visit me again but did he think of me when he was gone? No he didn't!! Ugh!!! Why must he question me about my love when I have nobody...
To
Love
Me
:(

I'm supposed to be the Love Angel and nobody loves me. I have no interest in anyone... is that weird? I don't feel loved but other people do. I always seem to ship people with each other and try and help them get together but never considered about me. What about my love life? I may seem like a teen who is just looking for trouble but I'm sure my love will come sooner or later. Just time will tell, guess I'll have to wait. "Oh love, oh love, wherefore art thou love?" " For he, the knight in shining armor questions my love." "But I know you will come, for he is wrong about questioning my love." " For Creatures great and small, I will love you always my love." " Forever and Always, no matter where or when I will always love you." My love..." 💗💕