Chapter 28- Be Brave

* The Next 4 Days later*
((Bella's POV))
Today was the 14th and I wasn't very happy about it. Today's the party of course and I'm not really super excited to go, even if I go that is. Like who would want to go with me? Besides I have better things to do like find the Love Angel and stuff. Nothing really happen theses past 4 Days, I just stayed at the house. But of course today is the 14th the so called " Valentine's Day" we're people just be so romantic to the special one they love. We're single pringles just sleep, and stay at home all day and probably eat chocolate. But for me it's the same, I don't attend on going to that party. Nobody can convince me!! Nobody I say!! I hear a knock on my door, come in I say.
Blossom opens the door.
Blossom: Have you decided if your going yet?
Bella: Yes, and I'm not going!
Blossom: Why?! You don't have to bring someone you know.
Bella: I know, I'm just not in the mood for it.
Blossom: Well ok, your going to miss a lot of fun you know?!
Bella: Really I'm fine, just enjoy the party with Stan ok?!
Blossom: I smile at her, heh ok! See you later!! I wave to her and go to the party that was in the center in town. By the cherry blossom tree of course!

I wave to Blossom back, she walks away going to the party. Pff! I'll show her I'm not missing fun. Right Molly?!
Molly: Bork Bork!!
Bella: Ya!
I lay on my bed for a minute and then I hear another knock but this time it was from the front door. So I had to get up from the bed and walk to the front not door, I opened it. It was Misty.
Bella: Oh hi Misty!
Misty: Hi!
Bella: What are you going here? Is something up?!
Misty: Don't worry it's nothing major I just wanted to ask why your not coming?
Bella: How did -
Misty: Blossom told me, but really why?
Bella: Because I'm not in the mood and I don't really want to go!
Misty: That doesn't not give an EXCUSE YOUNG LADY!! YOUR COMING WITH ME!!
Bella: BUT MOM!!
Misty: No buts! Your coming, now!!
Bella: Mmmm..... Fine
Misty: Good let's go!
Bella: Molly come on let's go, I walk outside and start walking really slow. Not wanting to go so badly.

We walked all the way to the cherry blossom tree we're that party was. It was decorated really nice with pinks, reds and usual Valentines Day decorations. There were tables with food and drinks on them also this big stage. That's weird why a stage? Eh! It's probably nothing. I looked around and then I feel someone hug me.
I turn my head to see it was Lily.
Lily: Bella your here!! I'm so glad you came!!
Bella: Yup.....
Lily: What's wrong?
Bella: It's nothing!! I look down to Molly.
Molly: Bork Bork!!
                        ((Lily's POV))
I winked at Misty to give her the signal that we have a few minutes to get Kyle to ask Bella to dance and to also sing! Misty winked back and then Bella look back up at me.
                       ((Bella's POV))
I looked at Lily, so did you go with anyone?
Lily: Oh me! Nah I didn't.
Misty: Same!
Lily: Well Bella we better go we have something to do. See you later!!
Misty: Ya same with me! See ya Bella!!
Bella: Bye?! What's um... kinda weird I thought to myself. I just look at Molly again and walked off.

I started walking around just looking, then someone taps my shoulder. I turned around, it was Kyle. Oh, I Kyle!
Kyle: Hey-Hey....
Bella: Hey? Is something wrong?!
Kyle: What no! I blush red like a tomato.
Bella: Right.....

I start walking away awkwardly, embarrassed of what he want from me. I walk and then keep walking faster then running away. I hid behind the one of the tables. Why?! Why me.... I don't even want to be here now. Huh... I sigh.
                        ((Lily's POV))
Kyle what happened?! Why did she run away?
Kyle: I don't know, I'm trying Lily.
Lily: Then we will do plan B!!
Misty: Was that intentional because Bella, B, plan B! I laugh in response.
Lily: Ha no it wasn't it's just the second plan. So it's called plan B!!
Misty: XD
Kyle: LILY?! What plan?!!!!
Lily: Ha! You'll see big brother, just you wait. Try and go find Bella again and we will meet you back at the stage. I point to the stage.
Kyle: Ok? See you then.
Misty: See ya!
Lily: Bye!
                       ((Bella's POV))
Right, if I can only get to Blossom house I'll be fine. I try sneaking around and keeping my head low. Molly does the same, she follows me. Then when I was so close to the house I got caught. Dang it!! Abort!! I try and around up the hill to the house. Then the person grabs my hand.
Blossom: Bella? We're are you going miss.
Bella: To the house...
Blossom: Bella! Let's go!
Bella: I sigh in response, and she let go of my hand. Let's go Molly!! We walk back to the party again. Why do I have to be here?
Blossom: Because your going to, my apprentice.
Bella: But-
Blossom: Bella come on we never get to relax for once, especially me. Can you just enjoy the party we have for me?
Bella: I guess so.
Blossom: Good! Now go find your friends. I nudge Bella forward.
Bella: Ok,Ok I'm going. I hug Blossom and say thank you to her. I run off with Molly to try and find Lily. Or some for that matter but there was no luck.