Chapter 16- Escape Plans!

((Bella's Pov))
I woke up in my cell, stupid cell! I must have cried myself to sleep yesterday. Ugh! Stupid stupid! I look at my left arm that still had the bruises on it. Ugh! I ran to the cell bars and banged  on them, shaking them back and forth. I still can't believe, I'm still here! I should just run away, I don't think anyone is coming for me! Ok I sit back down in the corner I was in, let's make a plan. First I should play it cool, maybe if I be nicer they'll tell me stuff about the Peace Breaker and how it involves me. Second I should fine a escape, like if I should go out a sir than door. I'll probably seek about tomorrow at night. I heard foot steps coming my way so I became quiet.
The guy/guard: Ya! You! Chosen one! The Alpha's want you up stairs, they want to talk to you.
Bella: Ugh.... you I whispered. I should just have play it cool! I said to the guy ok!
The guy/ guard: You should hurry up!
Bella: ok! He opened the cell and I ran out like a cheetah. I started running up the stairs to get to the dining room. I turned the corner and I stood there. They were arguing so I just looked at them for about a minute and they finally noticed me.

Thorn: aaaa! Chosen one, your finally here! Come sit!!! NOW!!
Bella: yes! I was scared he just screamed at me to sit, I think I even jumped back. I sat down at a side of the table, Thorn was at the the edge of the table and Lilac was on the other side. They were both looking at each other form across the table. Then they look at me?! What did they want!!
Thorn: Since you are Now our maid, you'll be wearing an apron. I don't care what you say, you'll do it or else! Understand!!
Bella: Yes!!! Why an apron and not like a maid outfit? Well I'm not complaining!! I like dresses yes, but not like really tight ones. I like wearing wavy ones that blow in the wind.
Thorn: So Chosen one!! Well have a deal for you! What do you say?!
Bella: what is it?
Thorn: Well since your going to be here for a while, now because you said NO! TO OUR FIRST DEAL!!!! We wanted to say that if we find our son in this year! You have to marry him, if we can't find him you can have what ever you want! But NOT FREEDOM!!
Bella: ok..... I think I should do the deal, besides they have not single clue we're to start looking for him. No clue nothing, besides I was planning on escaping tomorrow anyway but I wanted to ask them about the Peace Breaker?! I looked at Thorn and said Deal! But with one condition, you have to tell me why the Peace Breaker is involved with me??!!
Lilac: Ugh! Deal!!
Thorn: Deal!! Lilac would you like to explain?
Lilac: Sure! So, let's start from the beginning. We heard roomers that another wolf pack was chasing people in the forest until the wolf pack got trapped in the path by this tree that had got knocked down by lighting. We were confused because that never happens, until we realized that it had something to do with this "Light" you speak of. Apparently Light died by Dark and people seemed sad and didn't find hope, the people made this legend called the Peace Breaker. The Peace Breaker is suppose to bring back the good or the hope/ light in the world again to help defeat Dark once and for all. The other wolf pack had there sent on you and they said you smell like the chosen one. The chosen one is usually a girl and has this certain kind of smell to it. The chosen one smells like roses. We don't know why but she usually does smell like that. Anyway you did smell like roses so we took our chances to take you in. As we told you before we didn't find our son in the past couple of months now. He's stupid!! Ugh! Why him!! Of all children!!
Bella: I look at Lilac with a tilted head, so the Chosen one smells like roses and is usually a girl. Wait can't girls like wear perfume and smell like roses? Do they even know you can do that! If not wow!! XD but I wasn't wearing perfume that day sooo..... wait why me!! Well at least that clears up a little stuff. Um Lilac? I said
Lilac: WHAT IS IT YOU HUMAN! CANT YOU SEE IM ARGRY NOW!!!!! GO TO YOUR CELL!!
Thorn: YOU HEARD HER GOO!!
I just stood up and walk away from the screaming and yelling. I walk really slow and look around for any escape. Looks like nothing so far, I turn the corner and bingo! There's a door, looks like no on was guarding it so that's good. I wonder where it leads but I'll see what it is tomorrow. I- my stomach hurts, ugh! I haven't eaten all day! I forgot to eat....

The cost looks clear so it should be a straight path to the door. Ok so I need to get to this door, remember where it is Bella! Ok so tomorrow I leave the cell, come here and just run for my life and run into the woods. I just walked back to the cell and the guy opened it for me and I walked inside with my face looking at the ground. I sat in my corner again and closed my eyes so I can sleep. I need this sleep so I can get enough energy to run tomorrow night. I hope everyone is ok back at Cherry Blossom! Just worry about yourself now Bella, your in danger and could probably get killed at any second now. You don't know what Werewolves can do. Well let's hope I get to escape tomorrow and it goes well.