Chapter 46- The Lord and Librarian's Phantoms

((Bella's POV))
Currently it is February 28th the last day of the month of Love, how is time passing by so quickly? It feels like just a day ago I was going on my first ever adventure on my own with just me, myself and my dog of course. Although now I have gathered so many new friends along the way at I wish this doesn't have to end. Hopefully once Dark is defeated I'll no longer have to deal with the Elements of Light no more but what then? I guess only the ties will turn before that part of reality will occur, but for now I still have the 4 holders to find. Which includes The Earth Creator, Water Bender, Wind Charmer and Time Seeker. I still on the other hand have to train as well with theses powers but one step at a time.

I start to open my eyes it was the next day after the funeral and I was still in Charlotte's house along with Bun and Molly. I was still in my black dress sitting on the bed rest beside Charlotte's bed when I hear someone talking to another. They seemed to be laughing and excited at something but what were they ecstatic about? They both spoke from a distance of the living room.

Bun: Molly stop that?! You're getting your slobber all over my face.
Molly: bark bark!!
Charlotte: Shhh Molly, keep it down before you wake her up.
Bun: Hahaha OOO someone's in trouble.
Charlotte: That includes you too Bun, try to keep quiet please. I'm sure your mother would do the same for you.
Bun: Okie Miss Charlotte... Do you think Mom's up by now? I can't believe it's already the afternoon. How long is she going to sleep for.
Charlotte: I have no idea at this point, Why don't you go play with Molly outside while I'll go check on your mother?
Bun: Okie doki?! I jump out of my chair, come on Molly let's go play. Molly then follows Bun outside in the front of Charlotte's house.

I then stand up from the bed rest, and start wobbly walking towards the living room where I heard Charlotte and Bun. Charlotte then sees me by the door way, I look at her and smile. Good Morning? I say half awake half asleep.

Charlotte: Here let me help you on your feet, I then take Bella's hands and guide her to one of the couches in my living room. I then sit next to her still holding her hands.
Bella: Well what a turn of events, I must have almost slept the entire day while you woke up when?
Charlotte: I woke up in the morning as my usual routine when I then discovered a sleeping bunny, dog and a wonderful friend in my house. I-
Bella: Hey so I just wanted to say, I'm sorry for extruding in your house but we all thought we should stay because we were all so worried about yesterday and...
Charlotte: Heh yes I see that now, thank you for keeping me company when I needed it.
Bella: of course Charlotte, I smile and then she finally let's go of my hands. Are you feeling any better?
Charlotte: Yes... no... I-
Bella: You're what? I tilt my head looking at her.
Charlotte: I think I have a problem...
Bella: What kind of problem?
Charlotte: Well I thought I was all fine after what happened with Blossom that day but I really don't think I am anymore. When I saw you were devastated and heart broken.. I tired doing my best to stay strong that day. But then I saw you standing there... I saw the grave and- and She's really gone isn't she....
Charlotte then starts crying.. What if that happens to you Bella? What if recovering all the Elements of Light is a mistake? I don't want you to go, not like that. Not in million years, Bella I'm scared for what's to come.

I'm scared of what's going to happen to the village, to you and towards all the friends you have made. I'm even terrified for what's to come towards myself...
Bella: Charlotte I had no idea you felt that way, I take Charlotte by the hand and say "Whatever happens, we will face it together no matter what."
Charlotte: I then start to sniffle, "No matter what..." Bella then responds by saying "No matter what"
I then wipe my tears away with my green colored sleeves. Bella then let's go of my hand again.

Bella: Can I tell you something Charlotte, since we are all being honest with each other.
Charlotte: Whatever it is, I'm sure it's not worse then mine..
Bella: Don't say such a thing, Charlotte I'll always be by your side. So here is the thing, I met someone a few weeks back in the forest after I got captured my the werewolf pack as you may know. They had helped me recover from my injuries and even was so kind to help me back to Cherry Blossom that day. Although the same person that I thought I knew was different the day Cherry Blossom was attacked.