Chapter 37- Secrets

((Cloud's POV))
Today I was going to visit Bella but I can't. I feel bad that I can't be with her. But I get it, nobody likes werewolf's after all most of them are rude and violent. So I don't mind watching from behind, but sometimes I wish I can be with her. Maybe if I go today she'll be free to hangout with me. I'm going to go, I start walking to that village Bella called "Cherry Blossom?" I think that's right. Anyway I keep walking and then I see her. With one of them... looks like there chatting? They start walking and then he said "I was the one following you in the forest and saw you talking to one of them." Ugh!  Why were you snooping on us? I whipper, now he knows I was talking to her. Just great...

Kyle: "There worthless people Bella!! They hurt innocent people just like you and me!!"

I would never hurt her!! She's the only good thing that ever happened to me. How dare he calls me worthless!! He doesn't understand what I've been through!! He can't just say that!! I make a serious face behind where I'm hiding. I shouldn't be snooping but I don't trust him either. I swear if he touches her I'm coming for him!! Same thing with that one guy, he will pay for what he said about me!! I'm gonna-

???: Then why don't you come with us?
Cloud: I turn around and see these two people. One girl which is a were-fox that has orange-purple hair and the other who has black-white hair. I say who are you?
???: We're here to help you of course!!
Cloud: That doesn't answer my question?
???: Haha, if you come then we will answer your little questions?
Cloud: Not likely....
???: So, don't you want to get revenge on that guy for touching your girl?!
Cloud: I mean ya I do, but I'm sure she wouldn't like me to do that.
???: Ok then it'll just be our little secret, come with us and your precious Bella won't get hurt!
Cloud: How did you know~
???: We have our ways, so is it a deal?!
Cloud: No! "I don't do deals with strangers!"
???: Ugh!! This is useless Xantha just do it already so we can get back.
Xantha: Ok, ok fine Foxy!!
Foxy: Night, night sleepy head Hahahaha!!
Cloud: Wait What?!
Xantha: I use my Psychic abilities to manipulate Cloud into going with us

*play music*
Xantha: Got a secret can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save. Better lock it, in your pocket. Taking this one to the grave. If I show you, then I know you. Won't tell what I said. 'Cause TWO can keep a secret...
If ONE of THEM is DEAD!!

Cloud: I feel so dizzy, stop I wouldn't her hurt or anyone else even if it means I can't be with her?!

Xantha: Why do you smile, like you have told a secret? Now you're telling lies. 'Cause you have sworn to keep it. But no one keeps a secret, No one keeps a secret. Why when we do our darkest deeds do we tell? They burn in our brains, become a living disaster. 'Cause everybody tells, everybody tells..

Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save. Better lock it in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. If I show you, then I know you. Won't tell what I said. 'Cause TWO can keep a secret...
If ONE of THEM is DEAD!!

Cloud: Ugh!! Stop, I-I will not hurt..... her
Foxy: Come with us Cloud, if you'll come on our side. It'll make your life so much better than it is now.
Cloud: I won't....

Xantha: Look into my eyes, Now you're getting sleepy. Are you hypnotized by secrets that your keeping? I know what you're keeping, I know what your keeping. Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save. Better lock it in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. If I show you, then I know you. Won't tell what I said. 'Cause TWO can keep a secret....
If ONE of THEM is DEAD!!

"Cloud?"
"Yes, Bella?"
"I have something I want to tell you, but you have to promise to never tell anyone."
"I promise."
"Do you swear on you're life?"
"I swear on my life."

Xantha: You swore you'd never tell...you swore to never tell. You swore to never tell... you swore you'd never tell. Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save. Better lock it in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. If I show you, then I know you. Won't tell what I said. 'Cause TWO can keep a secret....
If ONE of THEM is DEAD!!

Foxy: Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save. Better lock it in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. If I show you, then I know you. Won't tell what I said. 'Cause TWO can keep a secret....
If ONE of THEM is DEAD!!

Xantha: Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save. Better lock it in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. If I show you, then I know you. Won't tell what I said. 'Cause TWO can keep a secret....
If ONE of THEM is DEAD!!

Yes TWO can keep a secret, If ONE of THEM is DEAD!!

Foxy: Yes TWO can keep a secret, If ONE of THEM is DEAD!!

Xantha: If ONE of US is DEAD!!

Foxy: Are you coming Cloud? Together we can take down those stupid Elements of Light as a team. Join the EX-Knights!!
Cloud: I feel so different, I feel so evil.
Xantha: What do you say Cloud? I look at his eyes and there now red instead of dark brown eyes. I guess it worked.
Cloud: I'm in!!
Xantha: Great let's go to the Boss then. We starting walking back to the base were everybody else is. I'm so glad we got our mission complete. Now the Elements of Light will never ever defeat us if we have one of them. Heh, I'm sure he'll be proud of both me and Foxy for doing our jobs right.

Foxy: I can't wait for you to meet the Boss Cloud?! You'll be a great addition to our team, I'm sure of it!!
Cloud: So who's this person you call "Boss?"
Xantha: I laugh, you'll just have to wait till we get there Cloud. I whisper to myself little does Cloud know, something BIG is gonna happen to her and I can't wait!!