Chapter 8- Apprentice

((Bella's POV))
I kept on running as fast as I could, until a lightning strike hit a tree. The tree came down causing the tree to block the path. The path was block and the angry wolf pack couldn't get us. What a relief that lighting strike happen, I wonder was that just my luck of my blue bow or actually Light her self helping me. Who knows maybe She just heard me ask for help? After the lighting strike happened I went to talk to Kyle. Hey Kyle, So are we close to Cherry Blossom yet? I said with curiously, without mentioning the lighting strike that just happened.

Kyle: We're almost there, Hey did you see that lighting strike! That came out of nowhere!
Bella: Yup sure did! I laughed awkwardly with my hands behind my back.
Kyle: What's wrong! I can tell something's up.
Bella: Well like..... What if it was Light? I wonder if or why "SHE" of all people helped us? Ya know?!
Kyle: Well Light is a legendary goddess after all! Maybe she thinks we're special in a way, She did fight in the "War of the Darkness" after all. She's a true hero but sadly died in the "War". I look up to her and I'm sure there's an explanation for this. Don't get worked up or this, it's probably just a random lighting strike?
Bella: Yaaa your right, it's probably nothing.
Jay: Heyyy shouldn't we stop talking and starting walking!!

He seemed like he didn't really believe in Light that much or even the legend of her. But I shouldn't be one to judge, maybe he just wanted to go to Cherry Blossom to settle in? So after the discussion about Light and all, we walked for about a few mins and there was Cherry Blossom right in front of us. I made a dash for Blossom's house and knocked on the door so fast. Blossom answered the door.

Blossom: Hey Bella!
Bella: Hi Blossom where's Molly?!!!!!
Blossom: Oh she's right here, I pointed at the kitchen floor.
Bella: Molly!!! Who's been a go girl oh yes you have!! I ran up to her and gave her a hug and petted her head.
Molly: Bork!!!
Bella: Uhh Sorry Blossom I just wanted to see Molly first so umm? How was your two days without Me and Kyle?
Blossom: It's been go! Nothing much, someone knocks on the door. I open the door and it was Kyle.
Kyle: Bella! Why did you run off like that?!
Bella: Sorry Kyle! I just wanted to see if Molly was ok!
Kyle: It's fine, I understand she's like family to you. Anyway Blossom we have great news!!
Blossom: What?! I smiled
Kyle: I have the three million coins for you!! Fred was really generous and even gave us builders but they'll come I believe in three days? Also Fred wanted me to say that you'll be an amazing lord.
Blossom: Awwww! Fred is the sweetest thing. Anyway thanks Kyle and Bella for helping me with this task.
Bella: Task? But I thought this was just something I would do for you, since you have a lot of lord stuff to do.
Blossom: Yes, But I have something special for you today? Since you helped me do something, I wanted to give you a job.

Bella: A job! For the village?
Blossom: Yes, This will be the first time anyone in the name of history for a lord that has done this but I want you Bella, to be my apprentice!!
Bella: Really Blossom your apprentice, I smiled and hugged her! Ohhh thank you!!!! :3
Blossom: Basically since your my apprentice now you'll me helping me with lord stuff and helping me make decisions for Cherry Blossom. You'll also be assigned with a guard and if needed, if I have to go anywhere you will be in charged when I'm gone.
Bella: I don't know what to say but thank you! Wait you said I'll be assigned with a guard?
Blossom: Yes, it's because I don't need my apprentice to get into danger and hurt herself.
Bella: But blossom I can take care of myself!!
Blossom: Can you hold a sword and shot a bow?
Bella: I-I umm Noo............ I sighed, I never learned to swing a sword or shot a bow or even know how to fight. ;-;
But then who is my guard?

Blossom: Your guard will be Kyle of course! Kyle I expect you to do this for me, I'm counting on you. I'm sure you and Bella will become great friends!
Kyle: Ye-Yes Blossom! I shake her hand to make a promise to her and she shook my hand back. Bella, I guess I'm your guard now. I mean it's not sooo bad, I like Bella. She's so sweet and kind and beautiful. Maybe I can even teach her how to fight.
Bella: I guess so...... It's not to bad Kyle is great and cool. I smiled at Kyle, he smiled back, Umm Kyle where is Jay?
Kyle: Right! I took Jay to the guard station to meet Stan and to get settled in.

Blossom: Jay? Kyle who's Jay?
Kyle: Jay is one of my old friends, he doesn't really have anywhere to stay because of what happened to his parents and all.
Blossom: Ok Well if he is your friend Kyle, he can stay here in Cherry Blossom. The more the merrier right!
Bella: That's the spirit Blossom!
Blossom: Thanks Bella, Anyway we should all settle in now. I'm sure Bella wants to explain somethings to me, I look at her new dress.
Bella: Right....... Bye Kyle! I waved back at him.
Kyle: Bye I waved at Blossom and Bella and closed the door.
Bella: Sorry Blossom it's been along night I should go in the bed, I look outside to see it was 9:00 at night.
Blossom: Ok night Bella!

Bella: I headed upstairs into my room, I jumped onto the bed. I looked like I was making a snowflake into the bed. I stared at the sealing and thought about what just happened. Was that actually Light's doing, was she helping me? Was the blue butterfly right?! Wait did it mean!! Aaaa so many questions! I'm an apprentice now, I'm not complaining but it's weird how I met Kyle's parents and now Kyle is my guard. I never had a guard, I guess if you just live in the forest you don't need guards. Well I mean you do but like you don't actually live in a village where here's actually guards there protecting you 24/7. I feel like I could fight but I don't really now how too. I could probably dodge attacks! I just can't believe I have an actual job here now! I'm so grateful! Wait! Molly can protect me I don't need Kyle..... do I though? Eh! I shrug my shoulders, Maybe its better I have a guard with me. I just hope Kyle knows what's he's doing.. I shutoff my light and Molly jumps onto my bed and sleeps here. Night Molly, I whispered I feel asleep very slowly, just slowly drifting away to sleep.