Chapter 11- In the eyes of a lord

*The next day*
                   ((Blossom's Pov))
It was the next day, Bella was still a little sick. She stopped coughing and sneezing since the last time I gave her medicine. She'll get over the cold soon, I felt like her mother because I was taking care of her. Well she's kinda like a daughter to me, she's just been so much help and I wanted to return the favor so I gave her a job. Speaking of Bella, I should check on her. I get ready and put my pink blossom flower dress on. I already took a bath and my makeup too. I left my hair down for today, I have short black pink hair. My natural hair color is black but I decided to change it up and dye the tips of my hair pink. It's a light pink. Anyway I was almost done putting everything on except for my bandanna on. My bandanna is brown but also has a pearl on the front. I walked out of my white room, which has dark floors and a bathroom plus a closet. I have a big room so it had a rug in the center of the room, it was dark blue with also a yellow trim. When walking towards my door I walked out and closed it behind me. I walked quietly to Bella's room and opened the door, it was unlocked. I saw Molly on her bed just sleeping peacefully by her legs. Bella was also sleeping so peacefully too, she was in her pajamas with the covers up to her face. I just wanted to see if she was ok after seeing Bella was ok, I closed her door very quickly and walked downstairs to make breakfast. I got to the kitchen and grabbed butter, sugar and flour. Also some milk and cups. I was going to make pancakes for myself and Bella. Once the pancakes were done I ate some of them and put Bella's pancakes on the table. I believe the builders come tomorrow which is really good. I should go to the guard station to discuss the matter to Stan. I walked outside and closed the door behind me, I walked down the steep hill to the guard station. I knocked on the door and Stan answered. Hello Stan I said, he said hi back. Stan I was wondering I can talk to you about the builders that are coming?
Stan: Sure Blossom, come in!
Blossom: Thanks Stan, we walked into the guard station to a table. We both sat down and talked.
Stan: So the builders I believe are coming tomorrow, I was thinking we can make more houses for people. Maybe some towers to make a look out and also a wall. Also I was thinking if you want we can make shops or a plaza.
Blossom: Well your right about the houses for sure! I don't know about a wall or towers yet and the plaza is a good idea.

Stan: Maybe even like a jail!?! ;)
Blossom: Stan winks at me, I think he's trying to say he wants Bella..... in there and of course I said No! NO WAY I'M NOT PUTTING HER IN THERE!!!!
Stan: fine....... I roll my eyes and look away.
Blossom: Stan come on, you know better. I'm not doing that unless there's a big reason why! Like I mean a threat or a thief in the village.
Stan: It was worth a shot, I whispered to myself.
Blossom: Stan, I should go know I'll see you later ok?
Stan: Ya sure whatever....

I started walking back to my beautiful house on the hill, I walked inside and went to my bedroom. I took out my papers of the village. Ok, so we don't have any allies. I should look on who should be the allies just in case of a war or anything. Alright some possibilities are Lovely Hills, Flutter Bell, Snowden, and many others too. I just don't know who yet?! Next up on the list is possibles for guards, bakers, shop keepers, villagers, and probably so many people. Hopefully the builders can make more houses for us. That's was the last thing I've have to cover. I think if I just figured out allies and maybe more people coming and getting there attention it will be good for now. I'm getting tired, I think yawn.... I- I'll go in the bed now. I walk to my bed and go under the covers. I'm just so tired for today, I know I didn't do much but you know I need to be ready for tomorrow. Hopefully I wake up early so I can talk to the builders. I guess Bella slept all day or I just didn't see her. I don't know! I'm just too tired to think. Night my sweet village, may the light shine bright in the darkest of days. Sleep tight....