Chapter 35- Oh Father, Please Father

((Bun's POV))
Today I'm staying home because Mom and Blossom are doing some Lord stuff. They said It shouldn't take that long but you never know. Well yesterday I had fun with everyone but, I still feel worried about father coming back and taking me from my new family. I shouldn't think about but it felt so real. It was a dream right? It was just a fragment of imagination right? He will never find me and take me away?! I won't let that happen! After what I've been through.... I'll protect the ones I love!! With all of my heart, I promise Mom. I'll do it for you and always for you. But what if I fail you? What if he comes back? All these memories I had with father were just so awful. Everyday, every morning and night was terrifying than the last. When will the pain end? Did I even deserve to be adopted again? Everyday went by, I was hoping I can escape from father soon and that day finally happened. Doing chores, being slapped, being called a worthless child, seeing him become what he is now, it hurts you know? I start tearing up...
*play music*
Four years with by back to the door. All I can hear is the family war, your selfish hands alway expecting more! Am I your child?
Or just a charity award?

I look out the window of Bella's room I'm staying in for today.

Your had a hollowed out heart but it's heavy in your chest. I tried so hard to fight it buts its hopeless!!
Hopeless!!
You're hopeless!!

Oh father, please father
I'd love to leave you but I can't let you go.
Oh father, please father
Put the bottle down for the love of a daughter.

It's been five years, since we've spoken last and you can't take back what we never had. Oh, I can be manipulated only so many times.
Before even "I love you"
Starts to sound like a lie!!

You have a hollowed out heart and it's heavy in your chest. I tired so hard to fight it but it's hopeless!!
Hopeless!!
You're hopeless!!

Oh father, please father
I'd love to leave you but I can't let you go.
Oh father, please father
Put the bottle down for the love of a daughter.

Don't you remember I'm your baby girl?
How could you push me out of your world?
Lied to your flesh and blood, put your hands on the ones you swore you loved.

Don't you remember I'm your baby girl?
How could you throw me out of your world?
So young when the pain had begun, not forever afraid of being loved.

Oh father, please father
I'd love to leave you alone but I can't let you go.
Oh father, please father
Put the bottle down for the of a daughter.
For the love of a daughter.

I start crying, maybe I'm just not supposed to be loved by anyone? I keep looking at the forest outside Bella's window. I wonder if when Bella found me that day, what if she didn't help me? Where would I be? Would I still be stuck? Would father have found me by now and taken me home? I remember, my little doll that kept me company all theses years. She used to help me cheer up when I'm down. Used to be there for me when nobody else was. She's the only person I cared for before Mom found me. She was a unique doll, purple and pink hair with a dark pink dress. Father said it was trash but I didn't believe him, I kept her anyway. All the time I spent with her, felt like I was actually not alone. She's been there for me and I've been there for her... I just hope he didn't find her. That's what buddies do, they have each other's back. Through the bad times and good times, she's been there for me every step of the way. I shouldn't feel like I'm worthless because I'm not!! I was lucky enough to find Bella and have my doll with me all this time. Mom has been there for me just like my doll too. So that's why I'll keep my loved ones closer from now on. "Only time will tell where your destiny lies ahead." "Will you stand for glory or for hatred and despair?" " The time will only tell."