Chapter 10- The worries of being sick

((Bella's POV))
*The next afternoon*
Bella?!? I hear familiar voice said, mmm, what is it? I said in a lazy tone. I yawned and coughed plus sneezed too. I open my eyes to see Blossom there next to my bedside. Blossom said Oh thank Light your ok!! I've been worried sick about you, I think you might have a cold Bella? Really? I said and then ACHOO! Mmm but Blossom I can't be sick for you, I need to help you.
Blossom: Bella it's fine, it happens we get sick once in a while. I smiled at her to try and cheer her up. Bella it's ok, just take it easy ok?!
Bella: mmmm ok Blossom..... I started to yawn again.

                      ((Blossom's Pov))
Blossom: I'll go get you some soup and medicine, I'll be right back! I ran downstairs to get some soup and medicine, I've got both of them in both hands and headed upstairs when I heard a knock on the door. I sat both the soup and the medicine on the table and opened the door. It was Stan, Kyle and Jay. Hi guys! Why are you here?
Kyle: I wanted to check on Bella to see if she was ok because the last time I saw her she was sneezing.
Jay: I came with Kyle to check on Bella.
Stan: ugh! I was dragged here by Kyle and Jay to check on Bella, (( I don't even trust her...... I'm on my guard at all times)) I whispered to myself.
Blossom: what was that Stan?
Stan: It was nothing.
Kyle: Anyway I'm going upstairs, are you guys coming?
Blossom: I'm coming! I grabbed the soup and medicine.
Jay: I'm coming! Stan are you coming?
Stan: No, I'm actually just going to sit here.
Blossom: Ok? I headed upstairs to Bella's room. Bella? I have the medicine and soup. Also Kyle and Jay are here to see you.

Bella: ACHOO! I sneezed again. Thank- thank you, I said with a soft voice because my throat was hurting. Blossom handed me the medicine and soup. I took the medicine and decided to eat the soup too.
Kyle: Bella! Oh thank Light your ok! I was worried sick about you! Are you ok?! Can I do anything for you?!
Jay: Ok! Ok! Kyle calm down, Bella just has a cold. I'm sorry Bella for Kyle, he's just worried about you.
Bella: I'm fine Kyle, you don't have to do anything for me. Jay it's fine he's just worried sick I guess. I saw Kyle take a deep breath to calm himself down.
Blossom: Boys! I'm sorry but Bella needs her rest so if you can leave that would be great.
                   ((Kyle's Pov))
Kyle: Ok..... we will leave. Come on Jay let's go get Stan and head back to the guard station. I start looking at Bella before we left, I was just soo worried about her. She was in the rain for about a few minutes. I'm glad Blossom took care for her, she's so sweet. I'm just worried because she's the one I'm supposed to protect, I just hope it's a cold and not like a flu or anything. She looked so tried to me. Jay left and went downstairs finally. Stan said, are you ready to go? I said yes and so did Jay. We all left Blossom's house and went to the guard station. We walked inside and went to our rooms, we have  4 rooms. There is a big one which has a bathroom and closet, which was Stan's room since he's the head guard of the village. The other 3 rooms are smaller rooms, each room has a bathroom but no closet. We have dressers instead, I have a small room and so does Jay. Speaking of Jay he said he wanted to be a guard, I haven't asked Stan yet if he could but I'm sure Stan will say yes. I went into my room and went into the bed. It was a long day for Bella I'm sure because she's sick with a cold. I hope she's ok. I pulled the blankets over and just stared at my window. The window was on the right side of the wall. It was a little wet form the rain yesterday but it was ok for the most part. Still was cloudy though. I closed my eyes just thinking about how I'm going to do in the future, I hope I don't fail Blossom or Bella for that matter. I'm a guard and guards are supposed to protect there people! I'm sure I'll be fine, just over reacting like I usually do. Its just a pet peeve of mine. It's annoying...... I look outside the window one last time till I fall asleep.