Chapter 41- Burning Memories

((Foxy's POV))
I wake up and get out of bed. I stretch my arms and rub my eyes. Is it morning already?! I put on my clothes for the morning, which is a red shirt with black shorts and brown shoes. I look at myself in the mirror, Well today will be a dangerous one!! I laugh in response. I can't wait to see what I'll be doing for Dark today!! I brush my hair quickly and go see if anyone else is wake this morning. I look through all the rooms of the cave. No, there's nobody wake now? I guess, I woke up earlier than expected. I go check on Cloud to see if he is still keeping portal from last night. I look to see Cloud sitting on the ground at the entrance of the cave sleeping. Wow and to think you would be loyal to us. Well I guess not. He's still probably thinking about that girl he likes. Pathetic!! He needs to understand reality. If you're an outcast then you stay an outcast forever. Nobody will except you, the only ones who will except you is us. The Ex-Knights!! I pat his head, will you ever learn to leave things in the past. It's honestly for the better. Take it from me Cloud, you don't want to be an outcast like me. I walk away and decided to make myself some breakfast while everyone is sleeping right now. I make myself a breakfast taco with eggs, chicken and cheese in it. When I was done making my breakfast taco, I then poured my self a glass of orange juice. I was just about to start eating when I heard Dark come from around the corner of the room.

Dark: Oh hey Foxy...
Foxy: Have a Dangerous morning I see?!
Dark: Ha you know it!! *Yawns* So what are doing this morning? I'm surprised your up this early...
Foxy: No I'm fine, I just woke up really early because you said you want me and Cloud to do a task for you today.
Dark: Oh ya that's right, I forgot that brat was here. Do you know where he is?
Foxy: Ya he's over there, I point to Cloud sitting and sleeping in the entrance of the cave.
Dark: Well, I see he isn't loyal enough yet huh? So would you like to know what your doing today?!
Foxy: Yes plz!! Here come take a seat.
Dark: I sit at one of the chair at the table, Foxy then sits nexts to me.

Well today you will be doing a very dangerous task today. You and Cloud will be visiting Cherry Blossom again to search for The Peace Breaker!! I heard that the Peace Breaker was there from the Night Watchers. Apparently they have found her there, then kidnapped her but then she escaped!! So I think if when she escaped, she would go back to where she was before. To Cherry Blossom!! Your goal is to find her and bring her to me with what ever means necessary!!

Foxy: Sounds Fun, I like it!! Do you have any leads on who she might be?
Dark: No I have nothing but that's why your bringing Cloud with you.
Foxy: What's he going to do?
Dark: He will be your eyes, but more like smell. If Cloud stays there at Cherry Blossom he must know who the Peace Breaker is. Plus he probably knows all the smells of people so he can tell you if the Peace Breaker is close enough to you near by.
Foxy: You know I can smell too right?
Dark: I know, but Cloud knows the people there so since your going there together you won't be that suspicious!!
Foxy: Oh ya that's true, I didn't think of that. Here have some breakfast tacos I made. I'll go wake up Cloud so we can go soon.
Dark: Ok, just don't take to long or I'll be very mad at you.

I stand up from the chair and walk over to Cloud. I stand next to Cloud, I kneel down. Cloud? Cloud?! Cloud?!! I punch he face.
Cloud: Ow!! What the... I open my eyes to see Foxy close to my face. I jump back.
Foxy: Cloud!!
Cloud: Foxy!!
Foxy: Cloud, we have very important business to take care of today. I don't need your sleepy head to ruin the day. So get your lazy but up and get moving or else!!
Cloud: Ahhhh.... ok!! I get up immediately and stand up!!
Foxy: Why don't you go get cleaned and eat. Then we can go and do our mission for Dark!! Oh and make is snappy!! I don't like to be waiting ok?!
Cloud: ok, I go get ready for the mission.
Foxy: I then go back and sit down with Dark at the table.
Dark: How are you so feisty to him?
Foxy: Well I'm going to be for a while considering he's not loyal to us!! Besides I can be mean to who ever I want, when ever I want!!
Dark: Ya that's true, I can't argue with that!! We both laugh then talked for about two hours.