Chapter 19- Catching up on things

((Bella's Pov))
We head back to Cherry Blossom and before you know it we were back. We are here finally, glad I'm not in that situation again. But I am kinda glad also because I meet someone new, he's really cool and mysterious and we have things in common... it just makes me interested in him even more. I feel like I should look for him soon but at the same time I should get settled back in first. Jay, Molly and me walk towards Blossom House. Jay knocks on the door, Blossom opens the door.
Blossom: Jay your- Bella!
She ran up to me and gave me a hug. She said O My Light Bella thank the Light your alright!! Bella please go inside I need to talk to you but Jay I need to speak with you first. Yes Blossom, I walked in the house and saw  everyone there. Guessing the other people went back home from the festival when I was gone.
Lily: Bella!
Kyle: Lily- Bella?!
Charlotte: Hey your back!
Misty: Bella, Hey your ok?! Thank the Light!
Bella: Hey guys, I waved at them. They all hugged me, aww guys!! I'm ok really. But I hoped Cloud is too, They all broke away from the group hug.
Lily: What happened to you? Are you ok? You need to tell me everything!!
Bella: Everyone looks at Lily with a angry face, I mean they wanted to know to right?
Lily: I mean tell US everything.... I rub the back of my neck with embarrassment.
Bella: I will, I promise. Blossom walks in with Jay and sits down with everyone else at the table. I sit down next to Misty and Charlotte. After telling them everything except that I met Cloud, everyone is supersized. I mean ya I had like the worst adventure yet but it was something.
Jay: So you got a bruise from the guard grabbing you?
Bella: Ya, but it'll go away soon.
Kyle: O My Light! The guards said that to you! When  I see them I'm gonna- I'm gonna-Fight them.
Bella: Kyle I'm ok really, no need to fight. But um speaking of fighting can you like trade me please, I know you said you would and I was wondering if you can?
Kyle: Oh ya! Sure will do that soon, how about.....
Blossom: what about tomorrow? Kyle I'm sure that's fine with you.
Kyle: oh ya sure! Tomorrow then?
Bella: tomorrow
Misty: So the werewolves seem so mean and angry and rude-
Charlotte: Ok! We get it Misty,
Misty: Sorry.....
Lily: It's ok! But Bella,
Bella: ya?
Lily: How are you the Chosen One, don't you think it's kinda sort of weird?
Bella: I mean ya for sure that's weird! Especially when they said I smelled like roses.
Everyone: Ya! Yup! That's totally weird!
Bella: So is everyone safe now Blossom?
Blossom: oh ya! We all evacuated everyone, then I said to the other people should go home, and so they did. But I can see you made some new friends Bella.
Bella: Oh ya! Misty this is Blossom, Blossom Misty. Charlotte This is Blossom, Blossom Charlotte.
Misty: Hello Ms. Blossom!
Charlotte: Glad to meet you!
Blossom: Welcome to Cherry Blossom! Sorry I couldn't say it sooner as you can tell my apprentice was missing and ya. But thank for staying here, you are welcome to do what ever you want.
Charlotte: Can I make potions then?
Blossom: Um, sure. Just don't make a mess and use them for good!! Charlotte are you a-
Charlotte: A witch, yes I am. Bella told me that anyone is welcome to stay and...
Blossom: Say no more, it's fine you can stay. Lily, Kyle, Jay and Misty all say What?! Your a witch?! 😱
Charlotte: Ya.......
Bella: Guys it's fine! Witches aren't all that mean, besides Charlotte I can tell is a nice person and a good witch!!
Charlotte: Thank you Bella! Also you too Blossom I appreciate it.

After talking about random stuff about a couple of hours, I went upstairs and sat on my bed. The group left because they were tired or just bored. I sat on my bed and saw something on it? What is it?! It was a book with a note in it, the book was a brown color with a blue ribbon on it, the note says
Dear Bella,
  Here is a book for all your adventures and schedules from Blossom. I hope you like this, it's just a little something for you. Btw I took care of Molly when you were gone, she really is a cutie might I add. But I hope you like it! No need to pay me or anything it's just something for you. I know you probably just got back from your crazy adventure and want to sleep but I just hope your ok now. I really do hope you like this.
From your friend Jay
Awwww! Jay did this for me?! He didn't have too, I really should thank him for this. Maybe I should get him something?! I don't know yet! But I just want to sleep now! Ugh! I'm so tired and sleepy. I haven't had a good night sleep since yesterday probably. I put the book next to my bedside table and slay on my bed. Let's just take a nap, a quick little nap........ yawns. I close my eyes, let's just hope I don't sleep all day!! Hopefully...........