Chapter 9- Rainy day

((Bella's POV))
*The Next Morning*
I opened my eyes, I slept pretty good last night. I look around the room, it's nothing much. I rub my eyes. I got out of the bed and went to take a shower and get ready for the beautiful fantastic day ahead of me, but then when I looked out the window, It was raining. I saw the rain drops fall down from the sky. I love just looking at the rain it's looks pretty. I got dressed and headed downstairs to see if Blossom was up and she was. She was having breakfast, I said Good morning Blossom! She said Good morning back.

I said what are you having? She said just yogurt, here's some in the fridge if you want. I said thanks and headed towards the fridge and opened it, I got some strawberry yogurt for myself and sat down at the table with Blossom. I ate my yogurt and then Blossom said to me, Hey want to help me with lord stuff?! I said Sure!
Blossom: Well since the builders are coming in two days, I was thinking we can get new houses for people to live here and maybe if there is enough coins left we can do the festival? Do you think it's an good idea?
Bella: Ya Blossom sounds good, I mean we should have enough coins left to do both of them.
Blossom: Ok, well not to change the subject or anything but, I want to know what happened with you and Kyle?
Bella: Well..... We went to Lovely hills to go see the lord there and apparently Kyle's parents live there also so we also visited them. We would have went to an inn but we had do coins on us, so we stayed at Kyle's old house were I also met his family. I never knew he lived here and also had a sister too. I met his sister and his sisters name is Lily, she made the dress I'm wearing right now. She also wanted to make me a dress, and what's how I got the dress. I've actually became friends with her. She's so sweet and cares for her brother a lot. Kyle's parents are also very nice too. After staying there, we left the village but then stopped my Jay which was Kyle's old friend. Kyle ask Jay to come with use and so he did. Oh! Wow sorry Blossom I've been rambling a lot! I laugh awkwardly....
Blossom: it's fine, I enjoyed it so far! Is there anything else I should now?
Bella: Well...... We Ummm kinda got chased my a angry pack of wolfs, but we're here now! I felt like not telling Blossom the whole "Blue butterfly dream thing and also the Lighting strike" because I don't want her to get worried about me.
Blossom: O my Light! Well at least your safe now.
Bella: Ya I know right! I'm going to go to the Cherry Blossom tree ok?!
Blossom: Umm ya sure go ahead, but it's raining today.
Bella: I'll be fine, a little rain didn't hurt anyone.

I walked outside to get drenched in the rain. I laughed and walked towards the Cherry Blossom tree, I felt uncomfortable telling Blossom what happened to me. About the dream and the lighting strike just so many things going through my head. I sat at the trunk of the blossom tree. It's just so many things going through my head, I not a good apprentice, I'm not cut out for this! What if I fail! What if something wrong happens! What if the butterfly was right!! No it's just a dream!!! What if it was Light herself helping me!! I'm just a normal girl, I-I started crying with the rain just pouring down onto my face. I cry just sitting there with my thoughts, I'm just a 16 year old trying to do her best. I was pick pocked my a random person with a green scarf, what a rude person!! I'm not doing so well with my first nine days on this adventure am I.... I see a person running up to me. I couldn't tell who it was until they sat next to me. The person said hey and I said hey back. I turned to face who it was and it was Kyle. He said what wrong? I said it's nothing and stood up.
Kyle: was it something I said?! Why are you outside in the rain your going to catch a cold.
Bella: I'm fine really.... I just needed time for myself, I forced a smile. I'm not really in the mood for talking now! I- I I look at him and just run away feeling as uncomfortable as ever. I only new Kyle for a few days now! Kyle said Bella wait! He grabbed my hand, i frozen there in shock with my eyes wide open.
Kyle: What's wrong Bella? It's better to just talk about it to someone than just not talk about it, I'm here for you Bella. I'm your guard and if there's anything I can do for you just say so and I'll do it.
Bella: I turned around and just look at him. He's right I should just talk about it to someone. Ok I'll tell you.......
Kyle: Ok let's get inside and go to Blossom's house. I wiped Bella tears off her face.
Bella: Ok, we both walked to Blossom's house in the rain. He knocked on the door and Blossom answer.
Blossom: O my Light! Bella are you ok? I was so worried!
Bella: I'm ok now Blossom, thanks to Kyle. I smiled at him he smiled back.
Blossom says Ooo so did something happen! She winks looking at us holding hands! O my light I forgot I was holding hands with Kyle, I started to blush a pink. Kyle starts blushing too. Uhhhh We both let go of each other's hands. Let's go inside I said, Kyle nodded and we walked inside. Me and Kyle sat at the table and Blossom said I'll leave you guys alone. Hey Kyle I said, he look up to me. I think I'm ready to talk about it....
Kyle: I'll be here, just know that.

I take a deep breath and just talk about all the things on my mind. I tell him about the dream and the lighting strike and how I feel about it. He says, well I'm glad you told someone about this Bella. Me too I said, I sneezed sorry! Bless you! Kyle said.
Kyle: Bella you probably got a cold from sitting in the rain so long.

How long was I out there?! I said then Kyle said you should probably go in the bed and get rest. I said ok, well I'll see you later!
Kyle: See ya! I left the house and walked to the guard station.
Bella: I went upstairs to my room and changed into my pajamas. My pajamas was a light blue hoodie and I was wearing white plaid pants on. I put my hair in a bun and took off my bow because it was wet. I just walked to bed and put the blankets over me. I sneezed again! Aaa why! I'm actually happy I let that all off my chest, I feel better. But the worst part is I might be sick! I thought about what happened at the Cherry Blossom tree, he held my hand but why just to stop and ask me what's wrong?! But I shouldn't worry about love?! Is it love tho idk if he likes me or not but do I like him! Aaaa! I rub my hair with frustration. I heard Molly bark at me, what's up girl. I didn't see you this morning, where were you? She just wagged her tail and jumped onto the bed and licked my face! Molly! Aww thank you Molly, I needed that. After that she just sat by my feet and slept there. I yawned, and just fell asleep listening to the beautiful sounds of the rain.