Chapter 32- There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

((Kyle's POV))
I yell to Lily to try and apologize. I can tell I made her upset by talking her. We never fight and now I feel stupid for asking her about her love. But couldn't have known that she would get upset. Ugh!! I feel horrible now!! I chase after her. Lily!! She's just running away, Lily Wait!! Then she stops in her tracks and looks at me. Her face, she's crying..
Lily: What Kyle!! What do you want!! Can't you see I don't want to be bothered. Did you ever care about me? Did you ever worry about me and my life till now?
Kyle: I-I
Lily: That's what I thought,
Kyle: Lily please-
Lily: No!! You listen to me first, Have you ever felt that your in a shadow? A shadow that's following you because your  just haunted by the goals that I feel like I have to follow. That's because your Kyle Clark the amazing guard that everyone loves and I'm just a dressmaker. Everyone asks me back home how your doing but never me. Why don't you open your eyes Kyle, Look at reality. Reality states that you'll always be the best child who everyone adores. I hate feeling like I don't show myself but after I lived here, theses people love me for me. But what about you? What if I was different then normal people Kyle... Would you still love me as your sister.

It's not fair that your so clueless to not realize. I'm just Kyle's little sister aren't I? Would you judge me if I was jealous of you? I'm always looking out for you but you...
Just
Don't
Realize

Kyle: Lily, it's ok to be different. Different is great, being different is a good thing not a bad thing. If you were to tell be something like that... I'll still love you as family. I don't care what you are, or what you become later I'm still here for you. I'm also sorry you felt you were in my shadow for this long. I admit I never new and I'm sorry for that. I walk closer to Lily and give her a hug.
Lily: I start crying even more, Thank you...
Kyle: Your my sister and I'll do anything for you. Even if I have to travel to see you again. I'm sorry I never visited you often. I'm sorry people treated you that way. You aren't me, you should be yourself. "Express your creativity and follow your compassion." " Follow what your heart tells you to do, not what other people think." If being a dressmaker and being the Love Angel is your dream then follow it. Reach for the stars in the sky. Reach for your goals. Work hard for it. Then you'll get what you desire the most. That is what your fate called you for isn't it?
Lily: I guess so...
Kyle: Then go! Go make a difference in your life Lily!! Don't hold back for me go!
Lily: I wipe my treats away, we let go of the hug.
Kyle: Show your true colors and be brave. I laugh!
Lily: I laugh back, I love you Kyle!!
Kyle: Love you, Now go!!
Lily: Ya!! I'm going to make a difference, thanks Kyle! Bye!! I wave back at him and start running to my shop. I can make a difference, even you can make a difference if you just speak up and take action. Take that action and express it into your compassion. Even tho I might seem that I'm just a normal girl who got magical powers, I'm different and being different is fine. You shouldn't feel like you have to hide yourself from others because hiding wouldn't help you right? I smile and look up at the sky, I put my hands up at the sky. Thank you Light, Kyle, Bella, Blossom, Stan, Jay, Misty, Mary, Charlotte, Patrick and everyone else who have been there for me. "You are all a part of my life and
I love you!!" :3 💗💕